Thread: As a minimum broker support needs to be available

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default As a minimum broker support needs to be available

As a minimum broker support needs to be available from when the FX markets open all the way through to when they close on Saturday morning or 5pm Friday in New York close. That’s 24 hours a day, 5 days per week and they should be reliable. That’s why I select AAFX as my trading partner. They are fully regulated and licensed company in Forex market.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Il trading sul Forex è un'attività di scambio di valute online. Dove i trader possono acquistare, vendere o scambiare valute di qualsiasi paese. Ogni volta che una banca o un individuo volevano convertire la loro valuta arrivano al mercato forex. Per la mia attività di cambio valuta la mia fiducia è sulla piattaforma TradesFX. Stanno supportando al meglio. Sto ottenendo oltre 2100 strumenti di trading e 50 coppie di valute dalla loro piattaforma di trading MT4. Dove sto ottenendo anche 2 dollari forex sconti per gli operatori di riferimento.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A reliable broker’s support is every trader’s first need. Because Forex is a market which opens for 24 hours a day and 5 days in a week and a reliable broker is someone who allow service system for their clients for 24/7. Forex4you is my reliable trading partner who provide their customer service for 24/7 continuously. I am lucky to have such a supportive trading platform which help me to achieve my success.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Yes, there is no hesitation to say that, to enjoy a successful and comfortable trading journey, a trader will require at least some support from a forex broker so that he can reach the market in the efficient ways. Even today brokers are providing expert guidelines through their team of experts. My broker CIBfx is providing me a complete capital protection, free education, well organized trading lessons along with non-dealing desk execution, direct market access.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Leverage involves borrowing a certain amount of money to invest in something. In the case of foreign exchange, the money is usually borrowed from a broker. Forex trading does offer high leverage in the sense that for initial margin requirements, traders can build and control - a lot of money. With TP Global FX, I have a high trading leverage, such as more than 1:1000, I can easily expand my trading hand and enjoy good profits.

Thread Information