Thread: USD/JPY analysis

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default USD/JPY analysis

According to the Bollinger bands and RSI there is strong buy signal available in the USDJPY chart. Hopefully the market will be back to buy to Moving average point indeed. So to the buyers the entry point is at 109.15 and the closing point is at 110.07.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Un buon broker commerciale può sempre fornire un buon segnale di trading. Tale broker è TradesFX. Perché analizzano molto bene il mercato con analisi fondamentali e tecniche. Ecco perché sto facendo trading con loro. Ci sono molti broker sul mercato che sono in realtà truffatori. Quindi è molto difficile trovare un buon broker commerciale. Ho visto molti commercianti che stanno seguendo segnali di trading. Ma i segnali di trading non sono sempre affidabili.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Today’s USD/JPY Signals
    Risk 0.75%.

Trades must be taken from 8am New York time until 5pm Tokyo time, over the next 24-hour period only.

Short Trades
    Go short following a bearish price action reversal on the H1 time frame immediately upon the next touch of 112.36 or 112.83.

Place the stop loss 1 pip above the local swing high.

Adjust the stop loss to break even once the trade is 20 pips in profit.

Remove 50% of the position as profit when the trade is 20 pips in profit and leave the remainder of the position to ride.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is one of the most profitable businesses in the world. Many people earn a lot of money from this market. But some people lose their money because of their low knowledge about this risky market. You can get knowledge about forex from many sources. I learned all basics about forex from a demo account of Forex4you. They help me to learn forex in an easy way. Now, I can make money easily with the help of them.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

My reliable broker is TP Global FX and I am glad to them because by the last three years they handle all the problems of Forex business and helping me in making good profit comfortably. The most important thing to a broker is secured and comfortable. Which I get from this reliable broker. I never face re-quote, slippage, or dealing desk in the meantime of my trading career. Though they help me in solving my trading problems.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Traders are mostly very much enthusiast about GOLD trading because the pair’s high volatility leaves traders with quick return. But traders are mostly emotional and they are careless about how much risky GOLD trading is for them. Eurotrader charges narrow trading spread and high leverage that increase traders’ return.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In my trading career, I got all balances crashed on which I applied EAs. My trust has been shattered by this actually so I prefer manual trading. FXOpulence accepts all types of trading styles on their reliable mt5 trading platform.

Thread Information