Thread: Your favorite trading style?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Your favorite trading style?

Hello forum members, what’s going on? I have opened this thread for knowing your favorite trading strategy! Please share your favorite trading strategy name with reason! For me scalping trading strategy is my favorite, I always try to use small SL points in my trading! So, please share your opinion here!

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomers think, only most powerful analyzing trade knowledge can bring success in this market place. but practically in spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life devoid of lowest trading spreads that’s really supportive to lead a trading life with great comfortably. I I have chosen TempleFX in my trading career due to narrowest trading spreads which is really supportive to predict the real faction of this market with certainly. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading is the place of huge opportunity of money making. Most of the people think that only powerful analyzing trade knowledge can bring success in business. In spite of having knowledge you have to do lots of practice side by side. After doing lots of trading practice you will be able to understand different strategy of trade business. Among the strategies lowest trading spreads is the most supportive to lead a trading life comfortably. Like MXTrade make my trade life easier.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

There are lots of trading strategies in forex market. Mostly there are indicator based system, candlestick based system, price action trading system. In indicator based system there are very famous trading systems like ichemoku, alligator, gann etc. But I prefer price action trading system because We can trade in every market with price action trading. It is based on market structure, candlestick pattern, context, fundamental issued etc. Moreover if you are with good broker like TryMarkets your trading would be more easier and profitable.
    Last edited by Robert Kennedy; 2017-02-23 at 11:50 AM.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

According to my trading strategy, I get swing trade positions mainly in my live trading account! This is way, swing trading style is my favorite! But that doesn’t mean, I avoid others trading styles in my trading! If I get short space of trading then I use scalping also! I have all kind of trading strategy facility in my live trading account of trade24 broker!

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Every trader has his or her own specific trading style. I like price action methodology to investigate the charts. As an options trader I like 10 minutes terminates. I trade on lxmarkets.com as it has scarcest 10$ trade offer. They have the best payout rate in binary options field. They comparatively have stunning client bolster open for each overview of reliably. They have moving options mixes for their clients. They have best trading platform over the globe. You can open a demo account with them to test their platform.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Basically as a part time trader of Forex I used to trade like scalping. It is comfortable and I think much profitable to a trader. Long time trading takes much time to make profit. My broker Trade12 is so much helpful for me in every sight. It having high leverage like up to 1:400, low spread in most of the pairs, quick execution, initial deposit, no set up fees etc. Though they take no set up fees I can enjoy my exact profit from here.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Actually according to our trading experience we the traders basically select our trading style, as a newcomer from my first day of trading I am extremely dependable on scalping approach that brings profit in a short time. And I have chosen luckily LQDFX which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. That’s why from here without any restrictions I can scalp at any major currency pair including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Nel mercato forex ho trovato che TradesFX è il miglior broker in termini di tutte le strutture di trading. Ho considerato questo broker per il loro spread di negoziazione più basso. Mi stanno dando 0,2 pips spread facility. Non solo questo, ma sono molto attivi, trasparenti e multilingue nel loro servizio clienti. Da questo broker credibile ricevo 24 ore di supporto da loro. Nella loro piattaforma MT4, i trader avranno tempo reale per lo streaming sul mercato, le ultime notizie sul mercato, i grafici e le quotazioni ecc.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Among all trading style scalping is my favorite trading style because it brings profit in a small time and it contains lower risk. As a student I don’t have much time and my capital is low and that’s why I have chosen this scalping for my Forex business. Forex4you is true STP executing brokers that are leading the trade market since more than 10plus years very successfully. They give me narrow spread from 0 pips, smart bridge of technology and instant market execution.

Thread Information