Thread: Scalping trading style!

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Scalping trading style!

Generally, most of the new Forex traders start trading career as a scalper, the main advance of scalping trading- it produces quick result! That means, part time Forex traders also can use this short term trading style in their trading! By the way, for doing scalping trading Trade 24 broker is my best choice, as they provide narrowest trading spread service, no slippage and requotes guarantee.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are provarbly two kinds of trading system one is long time trading and the another is short time trading. Generally those who take Forex as a part time business they trade like scalping. A scalping trade takes not more than 25 pips. And it is like a funny trading system.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Quote Originally Posted by John Brown View Post
    There are provarbly two kinds of trading system one is long time trading and the another is short time trading. Generally those who take Forex as a part time business they trade like scalping. A scalping trade takes not more than 25 pips. And it is like a funny trading system.
    I got your point, but it’s not true actually! Personally, I know many institutional Forex traders who are also interested on scalping, they mainly use short term trading style! I have more than 5 years trading experience but till now I am with scalping! Standard live trading chart of trade-24.com delivers no slippage and zero requotes surely, I am making money here regularly by doing only scalping trading!

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. Actually in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker due to many restrictions. by the way I am very lucky to choose TempleFX which is real ECN/STP trading platform and for all time permits scalping and hedging. so, as a scalper from here without any kinds of limitations I am able to scalp at any major pair including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I prefer more scalping. Scalping style differ from trader to trader. Those brokers which have low spread as well as high leverage facility is considered as a good broker for scalping. I am a trader of an ECN broker called Trade12 having low spread in most of their pairs. Trade12 provides spreads as low as 2 pips on the Silver account, and also offers fixed spreads starting from 1 pip on Platinum account. Aside from the benefits that traders get to experience by trading with this broker, they can also enjoy lower fees on all of their transactions. The maximum leverage provided by this broker is up to 1:400.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Se il trader prende una struttura di leverage ad alto volume dal proprio broker, avrà sicuramente bisogno di una gestione del denaro e un processo di gestione del rischio per il proprio business di trading. Sto prendendo il prestito 1: 400 dal mio broker TradesFX. Inoltre mi stanno dando una corretta gestione del rischio e gestione del denaro per il mio business commerciale. Hanno più di 55 coppie di valute con 2100 strumenti di trading. La loro piattaforma di trading è protetta e ha il processo di esecuzione più veloce.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Scalping produces fast and instant result which is basically the major reason why traders especially newcomers are choosing this trading strategy for their trading. This short time trading style can also be used by part term traders. Forex4you broker is my best choice for my profitable scalping trading strategy. They have narrowest trading spreads from 0 pips, no re-quote or slippage problem, best and fluent trading platform for their trader.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

There are lots of factors which influence the market price. Now I am trading with FXPremax. That’s why Fundamental knowledge is required to trade more effectively. Economic fact of a country, none firm payroll and many other effects the market hugely. I am a scalper. I always try to avoid news release moment to trade. Some news affects the market undesirably. it provide me all the upcoming news and economic calendar.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

There are lots of factors which influence the market price. Now I am trading with FXPremax. That’s why Fundamental knowledge is required to trade more effectively. Economic fact of a country, none firm payroll and many other effects the market hugely. I am a scalper. I always try to avoid news release moment to trade. Some news affects the market undesirably. it provide me all the upcoming news and economic calendar.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex is always considered an activity at risk for traders. Every operation on the Forex market involves risks. In this case the risk also depends on the size of the leverage. Risk management has therefore become mandatory for traders. To minimize the level of risk, a trader must make his small lot and avoid trading with large pairs of spreads. With TP Global FX I can easily minimize the risk of m trading as I have a high trading lever, spread and narrow margin, no set up fee.

Thread Information