Thread: As already said at the beginning, within the Forex market

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default As already said at the beginning, within the Forex market

As already said at the beginning, within the Forex market, you can earn even when the conditions are not the best, for example, when you sell even if the currency is rising or when you buy even if the currency is falling: this strategy is also called short selling. At AAFX, I can also trade full contracts on spot metals, energy products and other special assets.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

My broker Forex4you is one of the reputed broker in the Forex industry, they are really very well- known and regulated broker. Due to their regulation I am working with them. For me which currency pair is appropriate they help me to choose. With their dedicated support they made my easier and simple. Any withdraw or deposit problem till now I never face in my trading career. They can solve any trading issues fast.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Ho preso in considerazione solo tre cose durante la scelta del mio broker. Si tratta di piattaforme di trading, spread e leva garantiti. Ho aderito a TradesFX perché mi stanno offrendo una piattaforma di trading sicura al 100%, un leverage da 1: 500 e spread di valore di 0,5 pips. Penso che queste cose coprano tutto ciò che richiedeva il massimo profitto nel business del forex. Più oltre mi stanno dando 2 USD di commissione per referral che stanno aumentando rapidamente i miei profitti.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

For trading Forex we must have to gather more and more knowledge and yes no one can earn money without a good broker. FreshForex is such a broker that is really good cause they are 100% regulated and reliable.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Trading psychology is much important so try to build a strong mentality to trade more on demo account than on real account.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Traders should run their analytical function pair by pair so it becomes easy for them. Make fundamental analysis a companion of technical one.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Don’t ever dare to borrow money from any bank or any other commercial organization for trading because it’s not certain that you can pay back the cash.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

But bear one thing in mind that your trading should not be like gambling because it is harmful for you.

Thread Information