Thread: For the lowest trading spread, AAFX is the best broker on the market

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default For the lowest trading spread, AAFX is the best broker on the market

For the lowest trading spread, AAFX is the best broker on the market. They are giving each trader 0.2 pips spread facility. Not only are they very active, transparent and multilingual in their customer service. I'm getting 24 hours of support from them. The trader can apply any trading strategy from his MT4 trading platform from where he will get real-time streaming to the market, latest market news, charts and quotes.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Broker selection is a million dollar task in the present time. A forex trader needs to choose broker that can ensure him trading package which will satisfy his trading requirements. I have been trading with a regulated broker CIBfx since 2017. It is offering me a whole tailored trading package which consists of lower spread, good leverage, customer care support for 24hours, re-quote and slippage free timely and fastest trade executions and complete security of my resources through proper regulations.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Nel mercato forex ho trovato che TradesFX è il miglior broker in termini di tutte le strutture di trading. Ho considerato questo broker per il loro spread di negoziazione più basso. Mi stanno dando 0,2 pips spread facility. Non solo questo, ma sono molto attivi, trasparenti e multilingue nel loro servizio clienti. Da questo broker credibile ricevo 24 ore di supporto da loro. Nella loro piattaforma MT4, i trader avranno tempo reale per lo streaming sul mercato, le ultime notizie sul mercato, i grafici e le quotazioni ecc.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

When a foreign currency exchnage trader is trying to select a broker he should give full concentration on all essential aspects of trading, like spread, leverage, re-quote and slippage issue, etc. that will have good impact on trading. I have chosen a regulated broker, ForexChief which is ensuring me lowest zero spread so that as a scalper I can earn good profit by keeping the transaction costs lower as possible.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Actually spread is a commission taken by broker whereas some broker takes a very small spread and some take huge amount of spread. Spread is traditionally denoted in pips – a percentage in point, meaning fourth decimal place in currency quotation. Following types of spreads are used in Forex Trading. With Trade12 I have all ECN accounts with lowest spread which broadens my trading profit indeed.

Thread Information