Thread: beginners follow their fellow traders or experts

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default beginners follow their fellow traders or experts

Most traders especially beginners follow their fellow traders or experts. But unfortunately the forex market is so diverse that even the experienced trader can't predict the market. But it is also true that the trend is always repeated. To get the latest market updates I'm working on AAFX. Because this broker has the function of streaming the market in real time. From this credible broker I'm not only getting the latest news on the market, but also the necessary charts and quotes.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To stay safe and to lead a comfortable trading life every trader needs a special support from a credible broker. But although it is not so easy to find out a credible broker from thousands of scammers. Luckily I have found Forex4you the broker who is very credible and for their clients they arrange well reputed bank accounts which is really safe. Also they provide secure trading platform to their traders.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex traders, especially naïve traders are now following the behaviors of experts or successful pro traders. But I personally think that random copy trading can’t help a forex trader fully. Thereby I try to take my trading decision after proper analysis but I take the help of the expert teams of my broker CIBfx. This licensed broker is ensuring me 24 hours trading facilities along with well-organized trading lessons

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Trade with your strategy. Before start trading you should learn it and select a good broker. After well learning forex you can not make profit without selecting a good broker. I'm trading with ForexChief from last 3 years, if you want you can try this broker. I like this broker for they have low spread and fast execution time.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The fellow traders or experts mostly traders especially beginners follow. But even the experienced trader can’t predict t the real faction of this market since unfortunately the Forex market is so diverse. But the trend is always repeated which is also true. AT FXdirects trading platform I am working since they give latest market updates in their trading signals. They even give their clients economic calendar and political reports and data.

Thread Information