Thread: I only considered three things

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default I only considered three things

I only considered three things when choosing my broker. These are guaranteed trading platforms, spreads and leverage. I joined AAFX because they are offering me a 100% secure trading platform, leverage of 1:2000 and value spreads of 0.2 pips. I think these things cover everything that required maximum profit in the forex business. Later I'm being given 2 USD referral fee which is rapidly increasing my profits.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Durante la scelta del mio broker forex TradesFX ho preso in considerazione 3 cose in particolare. La sicurezza dei fondi, gli stretti spread di negoziazione e l'elevato volume di leva con la necessaria gestione del rischio sono per me la cosa pił importante. Ho una piattaforma di trading sicura al 100% da loro. Inoltre stanno fornendo 1: 500 leva e spread di 0,9 pips. Nel commercio forex queste 3 cose credo ci danno il massimo profitto. Inoltre hanno il 100% di bonus di credito sovralimentato e del 30%.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The trading pattern on the market is largely based on trader behavior. A trader needs to consider several important things if he wants to secure good trading journey in the forex market. Lower spread, good leverage, safety of funds, expert assistant, etc. are certain important aspects that will have good impact on the trading journey of a trader. Thereby while selecting a trading platform I give emphasize on these factors.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex can sacrifice a large amount of profit to you just keep maintaining three things like:
    -strategy based trading,
    -trade with a regulated and fluent trading broker,
    -if you are patience and hard working.
    I am really with a regulated trading broker called Trade12 which is an ECN standard broker. The broker is too dedicated specially the best guide to the neophyte traders indeed.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To achieve the trading goal easily for trader’s education is the powerful weapon. To earn well there is no doubt that a trader should learn first. It is the only way to become successful. So without wasting my time I join in Forex4you broker’s trading platform. Since, this is the best broker who gives free and necessary educative programs. I have learned from their free demo trading account which is very supportive.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

When choosing the Forex broker, traders should highly consider the major things which are – spread, security of funds and regulation in my sense, so that he could safe himself from choosing the scam brokers. For my trading I have chosen the highly regulated and well- reputed broker ForexOne who give me the lower spread 0.4 pips, flexible high trading leverage 1:500, 100% funds security with any types of accounts safety and others.

Thread Information