Thread: Ask and bid price

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Ask and bid price

Actually the term ask and bid refers to a two-way price quotation that indicates the best price at which a security can be sold and bought at a given point in time. The bid price represents the maximum price that a buyer is willing to pay for a security. The ask price represents the minimum price that a seller is willing to receive. A trade or transaction occurs after the buyer and seller agree on a price for the security. With Trade12 I am enjoying high leverage up to 1:400, narrow trading spread, superior fast execution and no set up fees.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

At the beginning stage, it is very difficult to earn well for the newcomers, as they don’t know anything about Forex trading. Beginning trader should start trade with huge Forex knowledge and with a small investment. With Forex4you that’s why I start my trade journey by opening their cent account and from their free educational sectors, I gather full trading knowledge first. Their suggestion helps me to trade better than other traders.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading is one of the few ways to build wealth quickly, and trading can be learned by anyone with a willingness to learn and a desire to succeed. To win at forex trading requires the right knowledge and FXdirects learning academy courses give you simple powerful techniques which you can try risk-free. Its complete wealth building forex course gives you proven strategies, daily and weekly technical updates, and lessons.

Thread Information