Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your trading strategy!

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Your trading strategy!

Well, for being a profitable Forex trader it’s very important to use any particular trading strategy or system! There have so many trading strategies or systems into trading industry! So traders, which trading strategy do you prefer and why? Please share your experience here!

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Administrators
    Posts Per Day
    Blog Entries

It is a little hard to say !

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Quote Originally Posted by ƇhǟNgЄレinǤ View Post
    It is a little hard to say !
    I seem, till now you are not using any specific trading strategy or system! By the way, trading without any particular strategy is not impossible! Many successful Forex traders are doing their live trading based on live market analysis! Interestingly, in my learning stage of trading I followed live market analysis’s of trade-24.com ! Till now I am using their market ideas since, they add useful market analysis on their website!

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Administrators
    Posts Per Day
    Blog Entries

we have opened our market for sale hyip scripts , how we can be famous my friend !?

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The trading strategies practically we the traders select according to our trading experience. From my first day of trading I have been using scalping that brings profit in a short time. And for using this trading policy in a proper way I have chosen LQDFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping. So, my trading life is very much profitable.
    Last edited by John Brown; 2017-02-01 at 06:33 PM. Reason: spelling Mistake

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Choosing a broker should be in cool mind, please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly when trading practically. That’s why as a scalper I have chosen TempleFX which is regulated and more appropriate to the concept of trading that I always use. From here at any major pair I am able to scalp including lowest trading spreads. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

For using any kinds of trading strategies first of all we the traders have to make sure the broker which for all time make sure lowest trading spreads which is really supportive to predict the real faction of this market with certainly. that’s why now I am with LQDFX which always ensures lowest trading spreads from 0 pips that’s very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I use two trading strategy . one for scalping and one for intra day trading . for scalping strategy i use 1:1 money management which has more than 70% wining ratio.i certainly do not trading while market is too volatile and also for intra day trading i go for 80-90 pips against 30-40 pips SL. overall i am satisfied with my trading and earning a handsome money each month . may be everyday i do not get profit but after a month i always have good amount of money from trading.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Trends and cycles become more regular and noticeable when measured in event time, as opposed to chronological time. A simple example of event time would be bars denominated in volume rather than minutes, hours, days, or weeks. When assessing long-term cycles, the key is finding a way to measure event time given the variability of volume across instruments, across decades. Such event cycles are least stable over short time horizons; much more stable over longer horizons, per the first point above.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

When looking for a broker there are many things that we have to check , according to my trading experience first of all I will be looking for in a broker , if they ensure lowest trading spreads or not. Because the trading spreads can affects the result of our trading with certainly. that’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for trading by providing flexible trading spreads from 0 pips. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

Thread Information