Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does Forex make you happy?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Does Forex make you happy?

Unfortunately, maximum Forex traders are loser! So, I am very interest to know your current status of Forex trading, are you a successful Forex trader? Or till now struggling in your trading? In addition, if you are a profitable Forex trader, then please share your trading strategy here, thus new Forex traders can learn from your experience of trading, please

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Yes. Trading makes me happy. I used to be a forex trader yet now I cherish binary options trading. Options trading is as of now bother extra time tried business in market. Particularly people picking options trading in setting of they don't need to give their whole day to benefit. It is the session of options, whoever fathom this market can secure massive measure of money. Distinctive traders now change into a top dog by doing options trading. In addition, ceaselessly moved into where everything is about money. lxmarkets.com can give you the right course if you have to do this business. It is also a regulated, reputable and licensed broker. It has many options variants to trade.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If you have knowledge Forex is then easy for you. There are many facilities available in Forex but not available in other business. Forex is a big opportunity to him who have knowledge. I have knowledge and the support from my broker.Trade12 is very much active I am trading with. They take no set up fees that’s why it is too much helpful for every scalper. They have a high security level that is really fascinating.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex makes me happy, I love this business. Because it is not like typical job or business. I have myself much more time to give. I can join my family occasion, going outside with my friends and family and do other job along with this. Also I am earning good amount of money for currency trading. I am with now TryMarkets. They support me all the way though I am not so much active in trading.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

A trading platform is the software that allows investors and traders to place trades and monitor accounts. AGEA ensures Meta Trader trading platforms which is one of the platforms favored by traders because of the flexibility of the platform that can be used with a custom indicator that is now being circulated on the internet. I am using their platform and I can trade quickly and easily fitted tools and advanced facilities.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Yes, forex does make me happy. Not only me even everyone could be happy by doing forex if they have a good amount of knowledge and a good broker to trade trade with. There are so many brokers in the market. And many of them are fraud and cheat people. Ironfx is one of them. They break the promises what they give to their clients to invest money with them. They harass their clients unnecessarily. This is such a waste of time working with this broker.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Trading makes me cheerful. I used to be a forex trader yet now I appreciate binary options trading. Options trading is starting at now trouble additional time attempted business in market. Especially individuals picking options trading in setting of they don't have to give their entire day to profit. It is the session of options, whoever comprehend this market can secure monstrous measure of cash. I trade with FXPM. It has very tight spreads and the trade execution is instant. The broker also have advance educational resources for its customers.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex does makes me very happy as a trader. I have been trading since 2011 and have seen many ups and downs in trading and I really believe that if a trader wants to excel in this field he can if he has good understand of the market. Market is very challenging and it changes everyday and it has great potential to trade with. There are certain market situations where you can make huge money and also lose huge amount of money. Getting to know about such market is knowing the magic which can create wealth for you.
    Now I trade with FreshForex broker where they provide me with all kinds of educational materials to excel in trading and also provides me with latest technology based android and pc app to trade properly without any errors and requotes. I am really happy to trade with such a broker.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A trader must have to deposit in the forex market through a broker who does the transaction between trader and liquidity provider and in the middle, they earn some commission. Some brokers do not do their work properly and turn the table upside down of their conditions. I am very lucky that my broker BPRIMES provides all support properly. They are one of the best broker in forex industry who provides the highest levels of security to their clients whether they are institutional or retail does not matter.
    Till now I had no issues with the broker and as per their services and customer support, I really feel comfortable with them. Also, their interactive video lessons are enough to acquire basic knowledge about the market as I think.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The facilities of a regulated trading broker are they have no restrictions. Without a regulated trading broker, you will be not able to work properly due to many restrictions. BPRIMES is a regulated trading broker and they always show me a better way for trading. They created the environment of their trading platform where you can find comfortable yourself. For their commitment to providing high-quality service and innovative business solutions, I choose them.

Thread Information