Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Most of the Forex traders are greedy!

1. Top | #11

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

That is really very true. Most of us bow upon our greed. Which is bad for forex trading business. And this is one most main reason why traders are failing here in forex market, why can’t they survive for long and can’t achieve success. I am trading with Forex4you broker and I know how to control my greed because I complete some psychological course before joining forex market, because I want to achieve success.

2. Top | #12

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Settlement of currency trading is only possible in the forex market. In other financial trading business, it is not possible to settle in the very same day. This process is called Meta trading service. BPRIMES is best for this service. By this process, the delivery and settlement are possible at the same time of currency traded. By opening and closing of the forex position currencies in trading can be settled at the same time.

3. Top | #13

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Anxiety in trading arises when you can't let your emotions take over the decisions you know you should make. That decision may be to enter into a transaction, terminate a transaction, or adopt appropriate controls. To reduce your anxiety, we recommend using the FreshForex broker account manager. Moreover, you can always trade on the demo through our excellent platform.

Thread Information