Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most of the Forex traders are greedy!

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Most of the Forex traders are greedy!

I have seen, maximum new Forex traders start their trading career with a wrong mindset! They want to make handsome money from this financial market without learning! They don’t care, money management and risk management rules, as a result they can’t earn consistent money in their trading! On the other hand, which traders follow proper money management and risk management policies in their trading, they can earn here regularly!

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

For making profit very rapidly we the traders always try to trade with high leverage. But I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomer’s fall a great loss when trading due to lack of the proper trading planning with zero risk management approach. For avoiding risk I always use small leverage in my trading career, but when I can predict the market with certainly then I use 1:500 leverage that always ensures my trading platform TempleFX. But in my demo trading I always use demo trading to see the performance how it works.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

This is the right topic to discuss, yes I agree with that, most of the forex traders are greedy. They come to this business because they can see only the money, they can’t see how money is coming. Because of them other skillful person who can be a trader they turn their face from this business. That’s why everybody said 90% forex trader are looser. I see this sector as my business and treat it well with MXTrade.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Yes. The reality of the matter is that the majority of the traders are greedy. They need to profit over night, therefore they are wound up losing all the cash. In trading administration is essential. You need to utilize you mind not feeling. Passionate contribution causes gigantic lose. I want to exchange binary options. For my trading I like lxmarkets.com as my broker. It is a regulated broker with moment store and pull back office.On the off chance that you are keen on options trading Please don't hesitate to contact their client bolster group with the goal that they can help you open a Binary Options Trading Account.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

In FX trading each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper , now I am with TempleFX which I credible and permits scalping including lowest trading spread as well as minimum margin requirements without any kinds of restrictions. So, my trading life is very much comfortable when scalping.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Yeah, that is so true, many traders come here to make money and only make money. They do not give a damn about learning and doing hard work to become successful in this business. With their eyes they only see money, they do not see from which way money is coming. And their playing with leverage which contains high risk. I trained myself to control over my emotions like greed and am trading with TryMarkets.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are some bad habits which are really harmful for a Forex trader. A trader should avoid those habits because of having bad effect on trading. This bad practices are emotion, greed, fear of trading. As a scalper I have much facilities from my broker so I am free from greed. Trade12 provide their traders much facilities among them important are high leverage, high security, low spread and most important is they take no set up fees.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

By and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. in my trading career I always use 1:100 leverage for avoiding risk in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my trading platform TempleFX. But in my demo trading I took high leverage to see the performance how it works.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Yes it is. There is no place for greed and dread also in trading. Regardless, this trading regimen is not for the unassuming or leave heart. Lift hurried contemplations considers to a high-chance profile where plan is principal and particular getting sorted out is a sure basic if a trading learner is to survive. I trade options on lxmarkets broker. They have world class customer affiliations open each observe of dependably.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Indeed. The truth of the issue is that most of the traders are voracious. They have to benefit over night, along these lines they are ended up losing all the money. In trading organization is fundamental. You have to use you mind not feeling. Energetic commitment causes enormous lose. I also trade forex. For my trading I like FXPM as my broker. It is a regulated broker with minute deposit and withdrawal. On the remote possibility that you are excited about trading Please don't dither to contact their customer support bunch with the objective that they can enable you to open an account with them.

Thread Information