Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your profitable trading strategy!

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Your profitable trading strategy!

Forex trading business is the number one online profession! I have seen, all of professional Forex traders are doing their live trading with a specific trading strategy or system! So, traders are you trading with a particular trading system? Or you are using multiple trading systems in your trading? Please share your opinion on trading strategy…………………….

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I have stated my trading career with a small balance. That’s why for all time I have to depend on scalping approach that brings profit in a short time. But scalping doesn’t allow by and large trading brokers in their trading platforms. By the way I am very lucky to found LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit rapidly. so, my trading life become profitable by using this short time trading approach.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Price action is a form of technical analysis that focuses solely on past prices that have traded in the market. The articles contains a simple and complex method for new traders to begin learning price action. This study can be furthered in the live sessions on TryMarkets in which analysts and instructors explain price action in real market conditions. Price action is the most popular trading system and i like to trade with it.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly. that’s why for making profit with great consistent we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience , due to small balance from my first day of trading I am extremely dependable on scalping approach that create profit instantly. and I have been using TempleFX which permits scalping in their ECN platform including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Basically I am a scalper and I used to follow moving average to get signals. I am too much happy to become a trader of trade1 Because in market place it is too much helpful for scalping. They have a flexible leverage of 1:400 and low spread in most of their pairs. They are having quick execution and they take no set up fees from their traders that’s why I can enjoy my exact profit from here. They have high security level and they use various bank accounts to provide security to their traders.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Each trader has his or her own particular trading style. I like price action strategy to research the price charts. I also find it profitable for me. As an options trader I like 10 minutes expires. I trade on lxmarkets.com as it price charts are very good. It does not generate any fake candles. And for price action charts are very important. With price action I add volume. They have the best payout rate in binary options field. They nearly have staggering customer reinforce open for every review of dependably. They have many options blends for their customers. They have the best trading platform over the globe. You can open a demo account with them to test their platform. Hope it helps you.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, that’s why for making profit with great consistency we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience. Due to small balance from my first day of trading I have been using scalping approach that brings profit in a short time. and for using this trading policy in a proper way my great choice was TempleFX which is real ECN Execution trading platform and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping. so, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when scalping.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In FFx trading we the traders actually select our trading strategies according to our trading understanding. There are many kinds of trading strategies in Fx trading and from all scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading approach that brings profit instantly. But mostly scalpers feel uncomfortable when scalping as by and large trading broker doesn’t allow trading concept such as this. by the way as a scalper now I am with LQDFX which is real STP trading platform and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

In spite of a profitable trading policy scalping don’t allow by and large trading brokers in their platforms by the way I am very lucky to choose TempleFX which for all time permits scalping including lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. So, my trading life is very much profitable when scalping. So, when choosing a broker we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to be more careful.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In order to start forex trading a trader first of all has to open an account with any broker. And the wrong selection of your broker can be cause of your big loss. But taking the decision whom should they start trading is the most difficult part. I had started my trading with Bprimes which is very reliable and regulated broker in the market. In forex trading broker is the most important media for a trader. Because trader’s success is 90% depend on their broker.

Thread Information