Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scammers present in Crypto market

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Scammers present in Crypto market

Though when compared to forex market crypto currency market is newer in form, here also exists many scam brokers. There are numerous deceitful forex brokers that are enticing traders and investors to buy fake coins and ICO-Initial Coin Offerings. The outcome is many new traders are not able to properly utilize their hard earned money. This phenomenon is happening continuously in the crypto currency market, and due to lack of adequate management as it is also a decentralized market place.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Il mercato delle criptovalute è più recente rispetto al mercato forex. Ma i trader devono fare i loro passi con molta attenzione perché qui esistono molti truffatori. Il broker di truffa ti può imbrogliare con monete false. Ecco perché è richiesto un broker di trading affidabile e affidabile. Sono fortunato che sono entrato in TradesFX. Questo è un broker di trading regolamentato e ha anche un impianto di investimento in criptovaluta. Hanno 7 tipi di conti di trading per diversi tipi di trader.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To defraud trader by convincing them that they can expect to gain high profit by trading in the foreign exchange market as foreign exchange fraud is any trading sachem used. By scamming many of the brokers are influenced the victim of scam a large number of traders. Forex4you is one of the scams free and internationally recognized broker so I am trading with them. A well-defined trading platform, high leverage etc. they provide.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

It's common that there is too many scammers are in the crypto industry when some exchanger directly scam their trader's money like in 2012 I got scammed with bitstamp and then converted to FreshForex broker to trade currencies. Now I am passing good times.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Frankly, Crypto market is more volatile than the Forex! That’s why , in my live trading account I don’t use any Cryptocurrency trading pair, although regulated broker Eurotrader offers me the crypto trading pairs with low trading spread! But I am happy with my major FX pair’s trading plan!

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

For leading a secure and profitable trading life with certainly there is no alternative way to trade in a broker which is regulated. Because only regulated trading brokers can make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Many scam brokers available out there in disguise. These scam brokers pose a threat to the survival of traders. Traders should keep themselves out of such scam brokers for their own safety. These brokers are not regulated and they always wait to oust your fund whenever they have the chance to do this.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Cautiousness of scammers is very much needed because there are several brokers in the market place remain in disguise. So, they are not easily detectable. I always ECN brokers which are certified because you are secure under a certified broker. A scam broker can turn you destitute.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

What does the certified broker mean in your understanding?

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In Fx trading, Choosing a right broker is very difficult task, because there are almost thousands broker in online retail Fx market and most of them are found to be scams. Regulated trading broker can be a great choice which for all time makes sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

Thread Information