Thread: It is not wrong to be newbie

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default It is not wrong to be newbie

It is not wrong to be newbie. Because every trader is new once. But the beginner must make many difficulties to achieve success. Once you are established in this business, they can last a long time. But to be successful they need to be matured. This maturity comes from knowledge, practice and experience. I improved by practicing on the AAFX demo platform. Now I'm trading live with them.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Ogni volta che un trader si unisce al forex hanno preso lo scalping come strategia di trading. Quello scalping medio è piuttosto redditizio. La parte migliore dello scalping è scalper può facilmente fare qualche profitto. Se fanno perdere, è molto piccolo. TradesFX è il mio broker per scalping. Anche se sono un broker di trading regolamentato e molto buono per scalping con i loro spread da 0,9 pips, ma sono anche buoni per altri servizi di trading. Hanno 7 tipi di account di trading per utenti di strategie diverse.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Trader can try demo account to get a risk free trading environment. Every trader should go through this basic step. Trader will get a clear concept of forex trading by trading with a demo account. The demo account of FXPremax was a good start for me. From then still now I always try to experiment first in my demo account. Then I use the real account of my broker. It is a very good practice I guess.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To be newbie it is not wrong. Because one every trader was new. But to achieve success the beginners must make many difficulties. Proper trading guideline can help a trader to achieve success. As a trader I join in Forex4you broker. Because they have all types of trading facilities. As a newbie I learn from their free educational source which is much supportive. I practice a lot to learn trading and now I am much confident.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If you are a newbie, just focus on self-development. If you have enough support, you can easily conquer trading, otherwise it will be difficult for you. You can get this support from your broker. So, start your journey with Eurotrader broker because they allow traders with a big 111% deposit bonus.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I don’t think so rather I believe Forex is a good employment opportunity for traders. I don’t trade all the time. But opening taking entries in any pair, I try to analyze the market strongly and this part takes much time. As FXOpulence charges tighter trading spread, you return will always be higher with this broker.

Thread Information