Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trust your Broker ?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Trust your Broker ?

Now I trust LQDFX which for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of trading investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. that’s why from here without any kinds of restrictions I am able to use my any trading techniques including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

In the present time, one of the biggest problems is the appropriate selection of broker. For this reason, I have conducted proper analyses before start working with my broker CIBfx. It is still providing me all the services that it has claimed to me. I am enjoying a user friendly trading services of lower spread, good leverage, reliable MT4 platform, full time multilingual customer care support, full time training and timely and fastest trade executions with full regulations.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I have definitely trust in my broker. Trade12 is an honest broker who is always active in issuing high security of trading fund to their traders. They use segregated bank accounts and maintain third party supervisor for keeping your account highly secure indeed. Your account here is highly verified with a certain email here so there is no chance that your money to be sent to any third account by mistake.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I do trust my broker FreshForex. They have been in the business for many years. I started trading with them 2 years ago with the recommendation of a friend. I like their low spread on majors pairs. Fast execution and solid platform.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Yes I have firm faith in my trading partner called PSSFX. Because security of funding is of their core priority and they use all regulated bank accounts with third party supervisor to ensure high security of funding. They cash back withdrawl profit within a very short time. They use a verified email for investment and withdrawl process and thus they ensure a secure trading life.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

For leading a secure and profitable trading life with certainly there is no alternative way to trade in a broker which is regulated. Because only regulated trading brokers can make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I do trust my broker FreshForex! Reliable mt4 platform, 24 hours customer support, low spreads, trade execution is fast, and above all, my funds are safe and secure. It has been my broker for over 2 years.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I'm a TP Global FX trader with huge opportunities. Maximum shoulder, which the investor can get when trading with TP Global FX, up to 1:1000. TP Global FX has spreads of only 2 points in Silver account, and offers fixed spreads from 1 point to platinum account. In addition to the benefits traders can gain when trading with TP Global FX, they can also receive lower commissions for all their transactions. They offer 100% bonus for new investments. They don't have a problem withdrawing money.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

When looking for a broker there are many things that you have to check. According to my trading experience first of all I will be looking for in a broker is , if they ensure lowest trading spreads or not. Because in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without lowest trading spreads. Because the trading spreads can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I do trust my current broker. My previous broker was InstaForex. They're okay until they delayed my withdraw thrice without giving any valid reasons. I left them and a friend referred me to FreshForex.

Thread Information