Thread: short term trading

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default short term trading

I personally favor scalping as being a small scale, risk adverse trader. In case of scalping; I try to take position on a currency pair for a very short span, i.e. 10/15 minutes and close the position after taking benefit of slighter price fluctuations. And my broker ForexChief is ensuring me timely, fastest and orderly trade execution with the easiest transaction facilities so that as a scalper my trading journey can be profitable and smooth.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I always like to trade with lowest trading spreads for making profit with centrally by scalping that brings profit in a short time. that’s why without LQDFX I have not option , this STP execution trading platform for all time ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. By using their comfortable trading spreads I can make profit with certainly almost every time when scalping practically. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Choosing which forex broker to trade with can be a very overwhelming task especially if you don’t know what you should be looking for. The first and foremost characteristic that a good broker must have is a high level of security. My broker FXPremax provides higher level of security that I don’t be afraid of losing my money. They exclusively use spread markups that came out wider than the competition and it is variable.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

When a trade is retained only for 10 to 15 pips is known as short time trading. I am professionally a short time trader and like it for some initial causes. It gives me quick feedback, and if a trade goes lose then the amount of loss is very small. With Trade12 I have smart bridge technology, fluent trading platform including all tools, user friendly interface which help me in taking good sum of trading profit.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is a common trading policy which brings profit in small time duration. Many traders are now applying this trading technique to make profit very easily. Forex4you is the best and STP trading broker who allow all kinds of trading techniques to support their traders and for scalpers they give low spreads from 0 pips. But a suitable broker for scalping is very essential as because of mostly brokers doesn’t consider it as a proper trading technique.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is a specialized craft of trading indeed. When a trade is shut down within a very short pips is called scalping. It is popular among all types of traders. It has become an art to the traders. It is suitable all time because any time traders can open a trade though it is not targeted for a long pips. Private Scandinavian Sparkasse is a regulated broker for the scalpers because they allow traders with well technologies and fluent trading platform.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

New traders should start trading via a demo account. In addition, they need to start their own learning process! There are so many educational sources online! But in my opinion, the TP Global FX broker is the most useful trading broker that provides exclusive educational features for new traders. Personally, I used their educational service and right now I'm doing my live trading based on my demo trading experience.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex is a high risky investment market. Without proper technical and fundamental analysis on trader can success in Forex. That’s why I chose FXPremax. Price action, support and resistant level, high times are important fact for technical analysis. Your broker trading services is needed to execute trade with proper analysis. they provide me mt4 multi terminal in where I can analysis perfectly and smoothly. I also can manage more than 100 account simulation.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is also known as short term trading in Forex market. It is really profitable form of trading and most of the new traders are now using the scalping trading style since it creates profit in a small time. I chose FXdirects for my scalping trading because they give best scalping facilities including – re-quote, slippage and dealing desk free trading environment, smart bridge of technology, lower spread from 0.1 pips and many others.

Thread Information