Thread: Dealing desk

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Dealing desk

Many brokers are yet including the issue of dealing desk which occurs due to poor technology. A dealing desk Forex broker, also known as a market maker, is a broker that takes the other side of a client's trades, by setting the bid and ask price and waiting for a trader who would like to take advantage of these set terms. But I found Trade12 as an ECN broker who ensures us of high security, narrow floating trading spread and no restrictions for pending orders.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In Forex market there are lots of things that a trader should avoid if want to trade well and stay safe. Emotion, greed and over trading are one of them. In my whole trading career I was never begin so emotional or greedy or trade over as I get the best services and environment with Forex4you broker. Firstly they provide enriched educative programs. After gathering knowing I get different ideas from the expert’s advisers.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex is the largest economic business in the world. Traders mostly manage risk management such as the forex trading principle. By which a trader minimizes his risk level, we consider it a risk management policy. From this point of view, Forex can be termed as a complex and risky business in the world. TP Global FX Brokers All kind of friendly benefits are really helpful to me.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

La disciplina richiede fro credo in ogni azienda. Non c'č lavoro che richieda disciplina. Anche nel commercio forex business non puņ avere successo a meno che non siano disciplinati. TradesFX aiuta il proprio trader ad apprendere ogni singola conoscenza del forex e ad essere disciplinato nella propria carriera di trading. Hanno un forte sostegno per il background educativo del trader. Ho ricevuto molti supporti educativi dalle loro risorse educative arricchite che include anche tutorial video ed e-book forex.

Thread Information