Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: recommend at your platform Honestly

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default recommend at your platform Honestly

I am not willing to rate at any broker as a credible broker which I have not used or verified, because there are almost thousands online broker in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. But I can rate as a credible broker only TempleFX which I have been using from my first day of trading due to secure trading environment. Actually from here I get security of funds my any investments with a wide range of trading technologies. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

You cannot recommend any broker unless until you used or and verified those broker. There are more than thousands of unique broker in the Forex market and most of them are found scams. But I can recommend my platform honestly. From my trading experience I can recommend only MXTrade. Because I am using this broker and I know that they has wide range of facilities. They are the best broker.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I am an options trader. I find lxmarkets.com broker as an extraordinary broker. The reliability of assets security and withdrawal is actually essential which i am getting 100% from this broker. In my gathering this broker has the probability to be one of the best brokers in the area. I bolster this broker. I cherish the broker since it has numerous options variations accessible for traders. I can deposit and withdraw my cash in a split second. It is a regulated broker. It's client support is truly superb. They are accessible for 24/5. On the off chance that you are keen on binary options trading, I would propose you to attempt this broker out. Indeed, even you can open a demo account to encounter the nature of the broker.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

When looking for a broker there are many things that we have to check , according to my trading experience first of all I will be looking for in a broker , if they ensure lowest trading spreads or not. Because the trading spreads can affects the result of our trading with certainly. that’s why from my first day of trading I have been using TempleFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for trading by providing flexible trading spreads from 0 pips. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Jupp View Post
    When looking for a broker there are many things that we have to check , according to my trading experience first of all I will be looking for in a broker , if they ensure lowest trading spreads or not. Because the trading spreads can affects the result of our trading with certainly. that’s why from my first day of trading I have been using TempleFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for trading by providing flexible trading spreads from 0 pips. So, my trading life is very much profitable.
    If you depend on lowest trading spreads I would suggest you LQDFX which for all time make sure flexible trading spreads from 0 pips including minimum margin requirements that’s really comfortable when trading practically. Actually from all trading tools spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

From my first day of trading I have been using scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time. And for using this trading policy in a proper way I have chosen TempleFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and always ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is really comfortable when scalping. For that reason now my trading life became profitable.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

TryMarkets gives you the access of your trading accounts directly through your web browser, without any download or installation. Through their webtrader you can perform your trading operations on the move fast and securely just like using the desktop platform. They have the most advanced level fully featured web trading platform which is simplified by them to make it user friendly. I am honestly telling you that you can find all necessary tools for trading here.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A good platform must be needed to analyze perfectly Forex market. Mt4 is the best platform for trading. Trade12 offering the best and fluent platform for trading. Trade12 offers the MetaTrader 4 platform, which is one of the most popular online trading platforms in the financial market. The MT4 is available on desktop, mobile and tablet devices. This platform having user friendly interface and over 250 instruments to trade.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

When choosing a broker we the traders first of all have to make sure the brokers spreads, because spreads can affects the result of our trading with certainly and from all trading tools spreads is mainly considered as an important which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. as a scalper I have chosen LQDFX due to lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to predict the market with certainly when scalping practically. So, for all time I feel comfortable when scalping .

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I have selected trade24 as my trading business partner. They provide favorable trading platform where you can find yourself very comfortable while trading. This is very interactive broker in the forex market. That broker characteristic are no hidden price spreading, no markup, o kickbacks. They offers web-based and mobile based trading platforms and available leverage. I would like to suggest this broker for reliable trading platform and profitable trading career.

Thread Information