Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Experience with LQDFX ?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Any Experience with LQDFX ?

My experience with LQDFX just awesome. I have been using this STP trading platform from my first day of trading due to secure trading environment. Actually this trading platform for all time ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, from here I can use my any trading techniques including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

From last three years, I with only trade24 broker! Actually, I don’t need to change my trading platform since I get scalping trading friendly trading environment here! On the other hand, I enjoy their instant transaction service! They have a long list of payment processors; including MasterCard! Last week, I withdrawal 17,980$ but no extra or hidden charge! Even I get 1.5% monthly interest based on my trading result! Great experience with trade24!

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Start with a demo account is helpful for many traders. I select Forex4you, and they suggest me to practice with a demo account to prepare my trading skills. Demo account is similar with real account and I can choose any amount to practice with this demo. When I will be able to trade practically I can start live trading. Many traders think that it is not trading at all, but I appreciate it because I am benefited by using demo for practice.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I am a new Forex trader! That’s way, personally I am quite unable to track good entry point! But interesting point is, till now I am making enough money here! Yeah, I have professional market analysis from ECN broker FreshForex! So, in everyday I follow their live market reviews and thus I am making regular money from this financial market!
    With them traders can also join the "Double deposit" promotion and receive a bonus of 101% for every deposit amount from $100.Trading with maximum leverage 1:1000 can end up with a profit of an extra 33% for every future deposit. I trust my broker because they are the best one. They believe to build good relation with their clients by providing necessary and helpful services.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Broker is part of Forex trading. Trading is beyond our imagination except having a broker. That’s why successfully selected a regulated broker namely Trade12 and following facilities are available in the broker:
    -high trading leverage with wide range of deposit bonus,
    -fluent trading platform including more than 250 technical tools and free from all technical errors like dealing desk, reqoutes and slippage.
    -smart bridge technology for scalping and hedging,
    -superior fast execution of every trades,
    -24/7 active support with easy fund transferring facility.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I have never tried any trading broker because I have get great trading experience from TopFX24. This ECN broker has MT4 based trading platform which is also swap free. The security of my funds is very important for me. 100% secured trading platform I am getting from them. They have advanced trading technologies including forex robot, Bitcoins and over 2100 trading instruments to support their trader. From this credible broker I am getting 24 hours very active and multilingual service.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I didn’t have chance to trade with your broker and as my broker is performing I don’t think I will ever get that chance in my life. I trade with an Australian broker named AAFX who is regulated by ASIC. I am long term trader so I decided to trade with their swap free account as this account suits perfectly into my trading system. I don’t have to pay any swap fee for holding my trades more than 1 day.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In this market place when choosing a broker we the traders have to be in cool mind, please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , my trading career I have chosen LQDFX which for all time ensures security of funds , superior execution for trading , active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly,

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Monetary achievement is quite often achieved using leverage. I summarize the meaning of leverage in four straightforward words: "Accomplishing more with less." In the previous segment, we discussed how the estimation of 1 pip drastically increases when a trader exchanges a standard lot or even a smaller than normal lot. In reality, not numerous retail traders are ready to fork out $100,000 or $10,000 to exchange one standard or one small scale lot. Margin essentially permits a trader to buy an agreement without the need to give the full estimation of the agreement.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Eurotrader is a reliable broker for all professionals and they allow traders with high security of funding, narrow trading spread, 24/7 active support, account switching option, flexible margin level and 111% deposit bonus.

Thread Information