Thread: Dealing desk

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Dealing desk

No dealing desk is a way of forex trading that provides immediate access to the interbank market. The interbank market is where foreign currencies are traded. This is different than trading through the dealing desks that are found in many banks and financial institutions. With Trade12 broker you are going to have a fluent trading interface which is free of dealing desk, reqoutes and slippage.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Professional traders, who have sufficient knowledge and experience, can understand exactly the exact support and resistance points! But so far, I'm confused about marking effective support and resistance levels. Moreover, I know that support and resistance are very important to know the state of the market trends! In this way, I follow the professional reviews of the TP Global FX market where daily support and resistance levels of the major currencies are available.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Every trader should have their own profitable trading strategy. At this point newbie often mistake. They change their trading strategy when it fails one time. Now I am trading with FXPremax. Don’t change trading strategy. Adjust the strategy according to what you are lacking. I am scalper. I have my own trading strategy and it profitable. To make this strategy profitable I adjusted it lot of time. After that it’s now perfect and profitable.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To the interbank market, no dealing desk is the best way of Forex trading that gives immediate access. Foreign currencies are traded in the interbank market. Through the Forex broker we the trader get proper and bad trading network environment. Forex4you is the best technological, broker who ensures best, fast and fluent trading environment where a trader will never face any dealing desk, re-quote or slippage issue that for sure.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Brokers are of three types called ECN, STP and Market maker. A dealing desk Forex broker, also known as a market maker, is a broker that takes the other side of a client's trades, by setting the bid and ask price and waiting for a trader who would like to take advantage of these set terms. Private Scandinavian Sparkasse is reliable and highly authorized broker free of dealing desk indeed.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Everyday more than thousands of Forex traders are joining into Forex trading, but due to many lacking and problems most of the traders fail to reach their goal. For leading a high profitable and highly secure trading a trader should choose the transparent and regulated broker such as FXdirects. This is a highly registered Company and they always ensure higher security of funding and facilities including high leverage and low spread.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

There are two kinds of broker in forex market. One is dealing desk and one is non dealing desk. Dealing desk broker execute your request with re-quote and dismissal. That is chafing for a trader. That is the reason I pick a non dealing broker called XeroMarkets. it execute my request quick without re-quote and dismissal. Those are most basic thing for my scalping. They additionally are giving me low tight spread, swap and commission free account and some more.

Thread Information