Thread: Emotions are most common feelings

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Emotions are most common feelings

Emotions are most common feelings as we are human. However, as a trader in a challenging field, we must try to be aware of pessimistic emotions which may force us to pay big for being emotional. Such as: losing trades can make us frustrated. But in the face of losses if we make irrational decisions then the whole process can turn into big mistakes or it may resemble to gambling.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Emotion is of the harmful qualities of a person. An emotion is devoid of his general sense. He actually is devoid of common sense and when he is emotional he can perform anything whatever it is fatal to him. A Forex trader must be devoid of that quality. So such a broker should be selected with whom your profit will be higher. Trade12 is such a broker who offers no set up fees, narrow trading spread and high leverage up to 1:400.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

For any person emotion is the harmful qualities. It is a common of every person and in Forex market mostly trader seems emotional as a result they fail in trading. A Forex trader should leave this quality to trade professionally. Forex4you is a friendly broker who offers – wide range of deposit bonus, narrow and tight spread, flexible high leverage, more than 150 trade able instruments more than 50 currency pairs etc.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

An emotional person is always fatal to himself, family and society. Forex is a market where there is no place for emotional traders. Because emotional person is free of normal sense as a fact they can perform anything beyond imagination. Private Scandinavian Sparkasse broker allows traders with a lots of trading facilities which definitely increase trader’s profit amount. So no need to be emotion about trading indeed.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Timing is the most important thing for traders. Traders select trading time based on their type of trading. If they are scalper then go for short periods of time. But those who are long-time traders go for long periods of time like h4, d1, w1. As a climber I always follow the times of m15, m30 and I enjoy the best trading platform with TP Global FX broker. Their platforms include more than 300 technical and easy-to-use tools.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

As we are human, emotion is most common feelings. However, in this challenging market place, well need to control our emotion in spite of being human natures in order to make good profit. We should always be aware and take care of our business. With FXdirects broker I can always make good profit since I am not an emotional trader. They give motivation, wide range of deposit bonus, lowest spread from 0.1 pips to make good profit.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Emotions are the worst enemy to traders. And we are emotional being. We have joy, fear and greed. When we make a good profit we become over joyous and when we make loss we become fearful. Sometimes we open a trade out of greed. All these emotions are in our DNA. With careful thinking we can change it. I am trading with XeroMarkets where I am following their advanced informational advantages for make myself capable.

Thread Information