Thread: Learning with video tutorial series!

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Learning with video tutorial series!

Video tutorial is the most advance way of Forex learning! I must say, this is the most comfortable learning material! Actually I am sharing my expedience here only based on video tutorial series of trade24 broker! I got there proper guideline from basic to advance level, full course on technical, fundamental and psychosocial market analysis! On the other hand, I have learned there how to use mt4 trading platform as like a pro trader!

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Knowledge is the main asset to every Forex trader. A trader has the facility of gaining knowledge through websites. I study with my broker’s video tutorial, Forex glossary and e book. I have been trading with Trade12 for long one year. This having high leverage facility like up to 1:400, low spread in most of their pairs, quick execution, no dealing desk and reqoutes as well as slippage problems are available here.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Ci sono varie strategie di trading nel mercato forex. Ma ho visto che l'azione sui prezzi è la strategia commerciale più efficace. In base all'azione dei prezzi, un trader può effettivamente comprendere il mercato basandosi sull'andamento dei prezzi corrente. Sto ottenendo il miglior supporto per l'azione di prezzo dal mio broker TradesFX. Perché forniscono funzionalità di streaming in tempo reale sul mercato. Sto ricevendo le ultime notizie di mercato, grafici e citazioni che sono per lo più precisi.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is a risky business. If you have no proper knowledge about forex then there's less chance of earning money from the forex market. The first and most important thing before start trading is to gain proper knowledge about forex. I always try to gain more knowledge. My broker Forex4you helps me a lot. They are very helpful. They never make disappointment to their client. They are really one of the best brokers I have ever worked.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Learning is essential in trading. Learning with video tutorial series is also helpful. YouTube is the best way to learn from video tutorial. However, I am currently taking Eurotrader educational course which is for all kind of trader beginners to advance. I learn lot from my broker. I am trading with them since 2017. They are very helpful especially their customer services.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Before dive into the largest decentralized market place you need to get enough education about forex trading. Forex education helps you to ensure the profit. Without the education of forex, it is not possible to make profit from this largest decentralized market place. Before starting forex trading, you can practise by a demo account. It will help you to know about all the techniques of forex. I am currently trading with Tpglobalfx. I also opened a demo account to learn about forex. It helped me to know all the basic things about forex practically and easily.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex is one of the most difficult investment markets for the newbie. They often lose money in the market and blame the market. So, traders should always keep an eye on economic events, master trading psychology, executing the perfect trading strategy, design the strategy with positive expectations. It is important to master those elements to be successful in Forex trading, My broker Forex4you education sector helps me learn forex trading well.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Learning Forex has become quite easier nowadays. Earlier in the days, Youtube wasn’t famous and there were roughly some videos available. But in 2023, you will find hundreds of trading tutorials available on Youube. Eurotrader also provides a free educational program to traders with relevant other services.

Thread Information