Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advantages of Forex trading!

1. Top | #11

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Paragonato ad altre attività d'investimento ottengo molti più vantaggi e benefici nel commercio forex ed è per questo che sto facendo trading forex con TrdaesFX. Grazie alla flessibilità del processo di lavoro sto negoziando questa attività e dal mio broker ricevo 24 ore di supporto clienti multilingue. Mi stanno dando 1: 500 leva, spread di trading stretti, 2100 strumenti di trading e così via. Ma posso anche investire in altri settori finanziari perché hanno azioni, obbligazioni, materie prime, indici, ETF ecc. Supporto agli investimenti.
    Last edited by Michael Samuel; 2018-04-22 at 12:11 PM.

2. Top | #12

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Today forex has been developed into one of the most reliable online earning sources where traders are receiving the opportunities to earn money from the currency translation by trading from anywhere around the world. And yes, I personally trade here as a short term trader due to high risk of price fluctuations basically. My broker AAFX is providing me 24/5 trading facilities, regulations, security of funds, like lowest zero spread, 1:2000 high leverage, re-quote and slippage free timely and fastest trade executions through dependable MT4, mini accounts, hedging and scalping facilities so that I can take the full benefits of this decentralized field.

Thread Information