Thread: Take profit

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Take profit

After finishing a target point we use it to shut down a trade indeed. Take profit or target price is an order that you tell or send to your broker informing them to close your position or trade when price reaches a specified price level in profit. With Trade12 you can easily and smoothly handle take profit because here you are going to face no dealing desk, reqoutes and slippage and you must have a fluent trading platform here.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The forex broker operates as a middleman between you and the market. In order to find a buyer or a seller of currencies, you can go to a broker and they match you up with either a respective seller or a respective buyer. My broker is Bprimes which is best than other brokers in forex market. Forex broker is a company that monitors and advises investors on currency conditions in the forex market including conversion rates. Forex brokers may also provide a trading platform and other brokerage services for traders.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To shut down a trade after finishing a target point indeed take profit we the trader use. To close your position or trade when price reaches a specified price level in profit, take profit or target price is an order that a trader send to his broker. Forex4you is a reliable broker so with them I can easily and smoothly handle my take profit because they ensure error free, dealing desk and slippage free trading platform.

Thread Information