Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trading Signal Service!

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Trading Signal Service!

Forex trading business is the most profitable business in the world, this is way; investors are willingly joining here! But, be sincere of choosing your trading partner, scammers are available here and there! By the way, I am with free trading signal service of award winning Forex broker trade24, here I get 100% capital security and the accuracy of this signal service is more than 96%, as a result I earn enough money although I have no knowledge on Forex business!

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Il trader può applicare uno o due o più processi di gestione del rischio per il proprio business forex. La gestione del rischio è fondamentalmente una combinazione di processo per mantenere il business in un rischio minimo. Corretta gestione del rischio Sto usando un broker ECN TradesFX. Mi aiuta non solo a sopravvivere in questo mercato, ma anche a guadagnare un buon volume di profitto. Uno dei migliori processi di gestione del rischio è l'investimento in micro-lotti. Quale sto applicando. Di nuovo hanno spread da 0,5 pips che aiutano anche a guadagnare una buona quantità di denaro.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

EUR/USD Signals 11.13.18
    Risk 0.75%.

Trades may only be taken before 5pm London time today

Short Trades
    Go short following a bearish price action reversal on the H1 time frame immediately upon the next touch of 1.1250, 1.1306 or 1.1354.
    Place the stop loss 1 pip above the local swing high.
    Move the stop loss to break even once the trade is 20 pips in profit.
    Take off 50% of the position as profit when the price reaches 20 pips in profit and leave the remainder of the position to ride.eurusd-m-h1-riston-capital-ltd-2.jpg

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

EUR/USD Signals 11.13.18
    Risk 0.75%.

Trades may only be taken before 5pm London time today

Short Trades
    Go short following a bearish price action reversal on the H1 time frame immediately upon the next touch of 1.1250, 1.1306 or 1.1354.
    Move the stop loss to break even once the trade is 20 pips in profit.
    Take off 50% of the position as profit when the price reaches 20 pips in profit and leave the remainder of the position to ride.
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Not only in Forex trading but also for all areas in life to achieve success a trader will need to work very hard and practice a lot to improve his skills and abilities. Good trading platform will help the trader to do this properly. Forex4you is an established and experienced broker which I get somehow. From their free demo trading account I gather practical knowledge of trading and improve my skills and abilities.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

GBP/USD Signals 11.19.18
    Risk 0.75% per trade.

Trades may only be taken before 5pm London time today.

Short Trade
    Short entry following a bearish price action reversal on the H1 time frame immediately upon the next touch of 1.2879 or 1.3044.
    Adjust the stop loss to break even once the trade is 25 pips in profit.
    Remove 50% of the position as profit when the price reaches 25 pips in profit and leave the remainder of the position to run.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

USD/CHF Signals 11.21.18
    Risk 0.75%.

Trades must be entered between 8am and 5pm London time today only.

Short Trades
    Go short following a bearish price action reversal upon the next touch of 0.9958 or 1.0013.

Put the stop loss 1 pip above the local swing high.

Adjust the stop loss to break even once the trade is 20 pips in profit.

Remove 50% of the position as profit when the price reaches 20 pips in profit and leave the remainder of the position to run.
    usdchf-h4-riston-capital-ltd.jpg

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Today’s USD/JPY Signals
    Risk 0.75%.

Trades must be taken between 8am New York time and 5pm Tokyo time, over the next 24-hour period only.

Short Trade
    Go short following a bearish price action reversal on the H1 time frame immediately upon the next touch of 112.66 or 113.05.

Adjust the stop loss to break even once the trade is 20 pips in profit.

Remove 50% of the position as profit when the trade is 20 pips in profit and leave the remainder of the position to ride.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I do not have a specific time to trade on the Forex market. I invest a small amount of time in trading as a part-time trader. I need to spend some time in the studio as well. But I prefer night trading because at night the market remains the spirit when I can easily get rid of it and enjoy a fair amount of profit. As a part-time trader I have more and more opportunities with TP Global FX broker. Because I have the lowest transaction cost in every transaction.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I think it bad to use any signal services cause Forex market depends on fundamental and technical analysis. For better fundamental analysis I think FreshForex broker education center will be really good even anyone can use their daily email newsletter.

Thread Information