Thread: Which trading pair?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Which trading pair?

GBP/JPY can be a good choice to both scalpers and long time traders. It is not that much fast moving pair compared to Gold but it moves average. It carries good profit within a short time indeed. But maximum brokers take a high charge over the pair indeed. But Trade12 is a reliable trading broker takes a lowest spread and offers high leverage up to 1:400 to the traders.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I often trade the EUR/USD currency pair. I'm more familiarized with the respective economy of this pair. With FreshForex, the spread can be as low as 0.3 for this pair.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

It’s very much down to the comfort levels. I like to keep myself open to multiple options instead of just one, as it just make sense. I like Gold a lot, as that gives me comfort and is quite steady. However, we need to ensure we keep eye on Gold price for long time, as with this we can’t afford to go missing or careless. IF we play things right, then it could be highly beneficial option to work through to gain from.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A broker is the vulnerable key of forex trading where you are standing with all your tactics and strategies, foolproof plant but you can’t be succeeding in your trade just because of your broker does not support you. I am getting proper support from my broker BPRIMES. They have several trading platforms like MetaTrader4, MetaTrader5, Streamster. Their facilities are good enough for me to lead a comfortable trading life with huge profits.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Before start Forex trading learning is compulsory, but the fact is that most of the new traders start trading without basic knowledge which causes their failure in trading. And if you learn properly you will win the trade market. That’s why TP Global FX broker I have chosen who is expert and give effective learning sessions on their platform for free of cost. That’s how as a beginner I got learned about Forex trading.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I don't like to trade a considerable measure of currency pairs. For my trading I fundamentally trade EURUSD and GBPUSD sets. I comprehend these two pairs more as i have done a great deal explore on them. To me it is a sharp thought to trade possibly a few pairs. It urges us to welcome the traits of that single match. For my trading i utilize Eurotrader platform. I like the broker's charting. It doesn't make any fake candles which is useful for my analysis.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In the forex market, a lot of traders lost their money because of fake or bad brokers. Brokers play an important role in trading. Making profit or having loss is mainly depends on the broker. while choosing a broker, a trader should research properly about the broker. I always trade with Forex4you. Because they give me proper guideline at the time of trading. They also help me to do comfortable trade. So, for me they are perfect broker for me.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I am okay with trading on any pair as long as it’s through analysis. But of course, if we want to be truly successful it will only happen if we plan well. And this is what I try to do and have managed successfully so far. It’s so much easier with FreshForex broker, as they are epic having low spreads to high leverages and best part is their cash back facility, which gives great room to work with to all.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Information is one of the major parts of the forex market. If you trade with proper or strong information you can earn a lot of money. You have to collect strong information for your trading. Finding out opportunities is very important. You have to find out opportunities to earn profits from the market. My broker Tpglobalfx helps me a lot to find out opportunities. They are very helpful and reliable. They never make disappointment to their client.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Low spread is always preferred as it increases traders’ return. Eurotrader offers high leverage and charges low trading spread in majority of the trading pairs. The broker offers PAMM service facilities to traders.

Thread Information