Thread: Demo

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Demo

Demo works really if anyone using this trading place after finishing preschool level. but beginners lost interest after passing sometime. That’s why it is more important to take micro account instead of demo.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

It is always a significant aspect for any trader to practice with demo trading account for a sufficient amount of time if he wants to learn the basic trading modules without bearing the risk of losing capital. When you are a naïve trader, then certainly you will lack skills and expertise. Without knowing the fundamentals it can be actually difficult for you to take practical decisions and by this means survival can be a great threat.
    For this reason, almost every pro trader gives the advice to work with demo trading account at the initial stage so that new babies can understand how they can realize profit from the trading. again, along with demo you can take help from e-books, audio books, etc.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I think demo is the best way to learn Forex trading because it don’t need to real money and gives practical knowledge of Forex trading easily. You just need to spend lot of time on practicing on the demo account. With Forex4you broker I start my demo trading since 2 years ago. I practice here for six months and get good result. Now I am trading with their cent account and become very confident.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To make good preparation before start real trading in Forex market a trader should try the demo account where you don’t need to invest your real money. There are many traders who are not willing to use the trail account but I prefer the demo and that’s why I choose FXdirects trading platform. I practice a lot to learn properly with best effort. This is an amazing broker and they give multifunctional accounts.

Thread Information