Thread: TempleFX.Com

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default TempleFX.Com

If you want to get maximal result by you trading first of all you have to make sure the broker which always ensures lowest trading spreads, that’s why from my first day of trading I been using TempleFX which is real ECN Execution and for all time ensures flexible trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

As a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX due to their lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading techniques with scalping that brings profit in a short time. actually from all trading element spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I have been trading with Trade12 for a long time like one year. As a scalper it is the best broker to me. I have chosen this broker for it’s special feathers. It having flexible high leverage like 1:400, low spread in most of their pairs, quick execution, initial deposit, no dealing desk, reqoutes and slippage are available here. There is a big opportunity specially for the scalper like they do not take any set up fees that’s why one can enjoy his exact profit from here. They also having a high security level. The Company maintains operational and client bank accounts with reputable international banking institutions.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Basically we the traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money very rapidly by using high leverage and practically fall a great loss due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. So, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Even a trader can start their business with minimum amount of investment. I had invested my money in Bprimes broker because they are enough trustworthy. Starting of my trading business I was looking for investing money. But I didn’t know where to invest. But after researching a lot I found that there are many options in the market for investors. But among them I prefer forex trading. Because this business is worldwide accepted and fully legitimate business.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I am a professional scalper and I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to get maximal result by scalping that brings profit in a short time. that’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which always ensures 0 pips spreads that really supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly scalping. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

Thread Information