Thread: Spreads From Broker

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Spreads From Broker

Yes really, from all trading elements spread is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. my trading career I always feel comfortable with lowest trading spreads which is really supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies. By the way, I have chosen LQDFX due to their lowest trading spreads from 0 pips that really comfortable to me when trading.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

My broker's spread is lower than other brokers'. Trading with FreshForex is affordable. I also enjoy their no commission deposit. I get the entire amount.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

It is true that from all trading elements the trading spread is the most important financial tool which is very supportive to make good profit easily. And most of the traders consider the trading spread as an important tool while selecting their broker. And Forex4you is a true STP executing broker in this broker who gives lower zero spread, smart bridge of technology and wide range of deposit bonus to make good profit easily.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Got too high spreads from XM when I was still with them. I left and switched to another broker. It's hard to find a broker that offes really fixed spreads.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Spread is the only way with won the broker can earn money in Forex trading. And most interestingly we the traders find the broker that gives low spread, because with certainly to make huge profit the lower spread helps most. FXdirects is an amazing broker that I am trading with. In their trading platform they allow low zero spread from 0.1 pips, with instant trade execution and error free trading environment.

Thread Information