Thread: Trading is not just Market Analysis

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Trading is not just Market Analysis

Trading is not just market analysis. As money is involved here, emotions play the big parts during trading. Most of the traders ignore this. They come here to make huge money overnight. They become greedy when make some profit and they also feel broken when lose money. Without being discipline success in forex Market is not possible. I trade forex at AAFX broker. I like their low spreads and instant deposit and withdrawal facility.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

My recent broker is BPRIMES who offering lowest commission, so many trading currencies with special conversion functionality. They let you convert one currency to another without using leverage. They are enough qualified to fulfill their customer requirements. For me, they are the best broker I have ever seen in my trading life because they dedicatedly giving their clients the best favorable environment of trading along with essential trading ingredients.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Because my broker FXLinked accept paypal as transaction method for deposit and withdrawal in forex. I feel relax makin transaction using paypal with my broker. Forex business is most popular business now a days. On the other hand paypal is also getting famous transaction method. Gradually it is increasing its popularity for its easy secured transaction process. But this method is not widely accepted still now. But I am not afraid about that.
    Last edited by Angel Adams; 2019-04-18 at 12:09 AM.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

We all want some concrete monetary figure from our trading. And many think that a foreign currency exchange trader can achieve success when he can develop the abilities to manage his funds and risks. But one significant thing that remains behind is the management of your emotions. Ignoring the psychological issues can bring hazards here. And many experts usually quote that traders will face losses and in specific terms, traders approximately assurance their failures when they won’t be able to learn how to manage their sentiments in correct way.
    While there are many learning tools to tell you how to trade currencies profitably, how to manage risks, etc. but very few doors are there to teach you how to manage your emotions here.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are dozens of Forex broker but among them I have chosen the best and regulated broker Forex4you. They give all regulated facilities that are why I feel safe. There is no security problem. Their withdraw service is very fast and without any long term process I can withdraw my fund. They give different types of money transferring systems such as – bank card, bank wire and e-wallet systems and all of them are very easy.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If you truly want freedom from any business, you can go for Forex trading. Here you are also flexible to use lot size and other facilities. However, in all cases, a right trading broker is needed.Eurotrader broker offers high leverage, narrow trading spread and other facilities moderately to traders.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Market analysis plays a vital role in trading and this analysis is of two types including technical and fundamental. FXOpulence, indices broker more than a Forex broker, offers the opportunity of trading both currencies and cryptos. Apart from that they are highly regulated and offers fast cash withdrawal facilities.

Thread Information