Thread: Stop loss

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Stop loss

Stop loss instructs us to close a trade when we are running at loss. It is for the most part utilized by traders who are not willing to close a trade at any given moment. It shield us from losing more than we can remain to lose. Novices makes utilization of it since the trade is particular to them and in light of the way that they don't value the market or couldn't make use of the analysis. I by and large use stop loss for my trading. I truly take after set and neglect system. For my trading I like AAFX, a regulated and certifiable broker. It gives ultra low spreads of 0.0 spreads. The base deposit of the broker is 100$.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Foreign exchange trading is essentially the trading of the currency from two countries against each other. It is the backbone of international trade and global investing. With my broker called BPRIMES, you can trade with numerous professional trading platforms, including meta trader4. From the start of my trading, I am using them for their amazing trading platforms and because they provide excellent services and facilities with several types of platforms.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Most of the traders considered their broker for many kinds of bonus. A bonus is like something motivational and inspirational thing you get from your broker. But it is useless to have more and more bonus which actually doesn’t work. I have got FXLinked as my broker from whom I get various kinds of bonuses. This broker is regulated trading broker from the highly authorized market place and I can use their bonuses without any restrictions.
    Last edited by Angel Adams; 2019-05-05 at 01:55 AM.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In our profitable trading we should always consider the stop loss as an important trading tool which helps us to control our trading loss. But at the present time the traders mostly ignore it and that’s why they fail to trade perfectly. With Forex4you broker I have all types of essential trading tools and facilities. In their platform I also have several risk management tools and stop loss is one of them.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

As a newbie, you can learn the technique by creating a demo account. It will help you to find out the problem what you are facing while trading. It also helps to reduce your losses and create an opportunity to increase your profit. I also started my trading career through a demo account of TP Global FX. Really it helped me to understand my fault in trading.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In my opinion SL is one the most important factor of a trading decision rather than TP. For me it is okay if you forget to set TP, but never forget about SL if you don’t want to lose your account. Execution of your order is also important as setting the order. My broker Eurotrader does that without any error. I have worked with some other broker which sometimes didn’t close order even after reaching the point.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Stop loss is important for short term traders. It ptotects you from incurring huge loss. But you have to be expert in placing stop loss. Most newbies complain that if they place stop loss, market reverse after hitting the stop loss. It happens because they are not experts in trading. You also need a broker like Eurotrader that doesn't give slippage.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Don’t forget to use stop loss in your trading. Forex risk is generated from its uncertainty. So, you should work on your mistakes. Once traders can recover from their mistakes, it remains as a great knowledge in them. If you alone can’t recover your mistakes, seek help from experts. Eurotrader provides instant support to traders whenever necessary.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To keep our trading safe, we must set a stop loss; there is no boundary in the Forex market. If anyone is new here and needs to learn how to set this up, they can use the FreshForex broker's account manager. Thanks a lot.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I think not using stop loss is a foolishness because it takes away more dollars from a trader and I experienced it several times in my trading journey. FXOpulence uses advanced technology so scalpers are benefited and besides that they charge narrow trading spread to traders.

Thread Information