Thread: Lot size

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Lot size

Most amateur traders jump to open big lot size as it brings immense profit. But a big lot size can transform into a bad dream. You can get a margin call. Don't risk more than 2% of your capital. I also used to take big lot and losing money then my account manager from AAFX has impacted me to fathom that I was conferring tremendous mistake. The broker also provides low spreads and instant deposit and withdrawal facility.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Emotion is biggest enemy for any trader. A trader who can control his emotions will win the Forex market. So it is necessary to control your emotions if you want to get maximal result and if you want to stay safe. I get good trading environment from Forex4you broker. I like their overall service systems. They also allow promotional offers in their trading platform. I am now able to control my emotions.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

It is important to do research on any broker you are interested in. I want to share about my broker which is BPRIMES and I am using them for the last few years. They are the only broker who gives their clients more than they can imagine. They are perfect for me to execute my trades successfully and profitably. Every trader can feel quite homely with their all kind of trading facilities.

Thread Information