Thread: willing to rate

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default willing to rate

I am not willing to rate at any brokers which I have not used or verified, because lots of trading brokers we have in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. But I can rate only LQDFX that I have been using from my first day of trading due to a wide range of trading facilities. this STP trading platform always ensures security of funds, superior execution , easy withdrawal system without long time process, low transaction cost , lowest trading spreads and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Foreign currency trading has been around for over a century since there was an exchange for the price difference in gold between international currencies. I am dealing with BPRIMES broker for trading currencies. They made my trading life so simple. My broker characteristics are no hidden price spreading, no markup, no kickbacks. They are providing me many benefits for trading especially I am using scalping technique. I am earning my living cost with them.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A good Forex broker will serve all the important facilities to their entire traders which will help them to bring profit easily. To become a successful trader my credible broker Forex4you helps me a lot. By using the high leverage 1:1000, narrow and floating spread from 0 pips, instant trade execution system and risk management technology I can brig profit easily. Moreover I earn extra money by using the deposit bonus which starts from 5%-25%.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I don’t think rating is really needed from any individual since mostly it’s about personal choice only. Since everyone have their own preference and one rates accordingly. I love working with FreshForex since here there is comfort, security and top features to add up. And I highly prefer their 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If you take forex trading as a game, you will end up losing. With the increasing analyzing ability, your confidence level will grow. Technical analysis comes in handy when it is done correctly. Fundamental analysis is little tough for traders because it covers a wide area. FXOpulence offers signals on and off to help traders gain some profit.

Thread Information