Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Depend on Scalping ?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Question Depend on Scalping ?

I have started my trading career with a small balance. That’s why for all time I have to depend on scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time. and for using this trading approach in a proper way I have chosen LQDFX which always ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading techniques in particularly the scalping that brings profit instantly. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Honestly Speaking, I am not willing to rate at any kinds of brokers which I have not used or verified. Because most of them are found to be scams really. As a scalper I can rate only TempleFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. So, my trading life becomes profitable. Actually by and large trading broker nowadays doesn’t allow scalping in their trading platform.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I think we should not depend on forex scalping because it is very risky. I trade options rather than forex and I trade with lxmarkets.com. They are the very best options broker ever. I don't think you need to think about scalping when you are making good money trading options. Option trading has changed my life and the broker helps to make good amount of money and multiply my earnings every month.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is not a proper trading system that’s why we should not depend on scalping all the time. It is just a technique of short time earning. But sometimes we can trade like scalping but not all the time. We know expert traders prefer more long time trading than scalping and sometime they scalping for a short time profit. I also scalping sometimes because Trade12 broker is serving the best facilities for scalping.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

In spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. Because by and large trading platforms don’t allow trading concept such as this. so, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to more careful when choosing a broker . for using this trading approach in a proper way now I am with TempleFX which is real STP/ECN Execution trading platform and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, from here I can scalp at any major currency including lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Not at all, but I mostly use scalping trading style in my live trading account! On the other hand, I am also interested on swing trading, positional trading even on gap trading! I mainly select my trading style according to the current condition of Forex market! On the other hand, regulated broker trade-24.com permits all kind of trading styles as well as strategies, so I have no restriction here!

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Basato sullo streaming in tempo reale sto ricevendo i segnali di trading più affidabili nel mercato forex solo dal mio broker TradesFX. Sono il broker di trading regolamentato più popolare in questo mercato. Hanno una vasta gamma di bonus di trading e il bonus è completamente negoziabile. Essere un leader del settore è più che sfruttare le ultime tecnologie. Il nostro personale esperto è composto da un gruppo di professionisti onesti, affidabili e laboriosi il cui obiettivo è il supporto onnicomprensivo dei loro clienti. Fare un grande volume di profitto è molto facile con il loro impianto di leva 1: 500.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex is a high risky investment market. There is nothing certain in forex market. My broker FXPremax motivates me greatly. Forex trading is easy but making concisely profit is very tough. I lost lot of money in forex market. But I never left the market. Eventually I recover my loss and make more money than I lost. At first I gamble in forex market. After losing money I focus no gaining knowledge and trading skill.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I do believe that learning is the best source of success. Because from learning a trader can develop his internal quality and can trade confidently. That’s why I join on best broker for education called Forex4you. They give best educational support to their traders. Here to learn Forex properly they allow free demo trading account, video tutorials, Forex glossary, seminar and webinar classes etc. From the seminar class I learn Forex trading.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Trading incapability raises from lack of knowledge. If traders try to conquer forex trading in an effective way, they can conquer Forex. Right attempt can be taken when a trader passes enough time with the market and become able to discover a good trading strategy. Eurotrader provides signals on and off so traders can gain from there.

Thread Information