1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Finance Bit - Financebit.net

I'm not admin !!!

https://financebit.net/

Investment Plans: 10% to 11.5% Daily For 15 Business Days (Principal Included)

Min Spend - $25

Min Withdrawal - $1

Payment Processors - PerfectMoney, Payeer, AdvCash, BitCoin, BitCoin Cash, Ethereum, LiteCoin & DogeCoin

Referral Commission - 3 Levels - 10%, 3% & 1%

Withdrawal Type - Instant

About Us:
    We are leading International company in the world
    Founded by a team of professionals with a passion for financial markets, Financebit.net is proud to deliver our traders one of the most effective and user-friendly trading experiences in the market.
    We take pride in offering excellence in support and the very best services to all types of traders, regardless of whether they are a first-timer or a pro. With easy access to the award-winning MetaTrader 4 platform, beginners can enjoy our convenient and easy-to-navigate platform, while veterans can make the most of the advanced analytics and trading tools through our powerful and stable platform.

We take pride in our capabilities to offer an unparalleled trading infrastructure that to deliver excellence to traders around the world. We are fully regulated by European Regulator CySEC and adhere to best trading practices and strictest controls in the European Union. In addition, client funds are secured by the Investor Compensation Scheme to ensure safety of funds.

Our Mission
    Our mission is to enrich the trading experience for all types of traders through the most stable and powerful trading platform available today. We understand that only the very highest standards of technology, customer service and financial intelligence are suitable for trading the markets. Aware of this high responsibility, we know that when clients invest their hard-earned money, they can expect nothing less than the highest level of sophistication and precision. This is why we are committed to using only cutting-edge technology ensuring our platforms offer you the absolute best trading environment possible. Our core values of integrity and fair play ensure that we provide the most ethical approach to trading conditions with optimal opportunities for informed decision making. At Financebit.net we are convinced: only if the client's interest comes first, can a broker strive. Our interests are always aligned with yours. Our passion for the financial markets and our dedication to providing excellence prompts us to go the extra mile: we do not just meet expectations, but exceed them. We are proud to dedicate ourselves to the best technology, friendliest support and a broad range of services for all levels of experience and expertise: Excellence and Efficiency are what we do every day.

Client Funds
    At Financebit.net, our top priority is the security of your funds. For this, we ensure that all client funds are strictly held separately from the company’s operational accounts. By holding your funds in a segregated account, we ensure that funds are used for trading purposes only. Therefore, it is our responsibility to ensure that no individual or organization can access money from your personal trading account.

Plans Details:
    10% Daily For 15 Business Days (Principal Included)
    Minimum Deposit: $25
    Maximum Deposit: $100

10.5% Daily For 15 Business Days (Principal Included)
    Minimum Deposit: $101
    Maximum Deposit: $500

11% Daily For 15 Business Days (Principal Included)
    Minimum Deposit: $501
    Maximum Deposit: $1000

11.5% Daily For 15 Business Days (Principal Included)
    Minimum Deposit: $1001
    Maximum Deposit: $10000
    Playing for supper.
    For detailed Review & Updates follow my telegram channel - https://t.me/ReviewAndUpdates

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I invested in here total of $300 in the 2nd plan
    Been watching this project for a few days and decided to get in
    I was also paid my withdrawal instantly which included some referral commissions as well :)

NEW Deposit batch -

The amount of 300 USD has been withdrawn from your account. Accounts: U5677245->U19493967. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit to financebit User heatstreak.. Date: 05:13 09.04.19. Batch: 254948772.

Payment batch -

The amount of 31.5 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U19493967->U5677***. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to heatstreak from financebit.. Date: 10:50 10.04.19. Batch: 255156974.

0.00124171 BTC
    2019-04-10 10:22:11
    2ff8627d31190c2649ac9cb9f2a614f1b74c591ca01ae725f8 53dbd5757a78d8

0.03413746 LTC
    b0c161009653f331dd7f53820590d4dbd61597990ef0db3403 2e7017fc8843a8

Playing for supper.
    For detailed Review & Updates follow my telegram channel - https://t.me/ReviewAndUpdates

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I was paid my withdrawal instantly to my wallet once again from the project
    This is running really well and good returns too :)

Payment batch -

The amount of 31.5 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U19493967->U5677***. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to heatstreak from financebit.. Date: 05:17 11.04.19. Batch: 255279414.

Playing for supper.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Administrators
    Posts Per Day
    Blog Entries

Not Paying Anymore - Scam Closed , Do not Invest !

==========

Больше не оплачивать - Мошенничество закрыто, не вкладывайте!

Thread Information