Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The broker

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default The broker

The broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly, so choosing a broker is very dedicated decision and we have to choose our broker in cool mind, please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state, in my trading career I have chosen LQDFX which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that I always use. As a professional scalper I have chosen this STP trading platform which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

As forex being a financial, over the counter market, a stakeholder of forex who acts as an investor or trader may require the facilities to work with a specific broker. A brokerage house basically offers a trader to find the internet enabled network that will facilitate trading of currency pairs in the easiest way. I have thereby chosen a regulated and experienced broker ForexChief which is providing me full customized trading services of narrowest spread, moderate leverage of 1:400, full freedom to use stop loss, trail stop or take profit, re-quote and slippage free well-timed, orderly and fastest trade execution services.
    Yes, this broker is also ensuring me full time capital safety, modern trading tools, continual customer care support, full time education services and free market analysis.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The trading broker is the most important trading factors from all trading issues. For a trader finding a good trading broker is very important if he wants to trade successfully and safely. Because the Forex market is now full with many scammers. Forex4you is true STP trading broker hats allow all types of trading styles. They are fully scam free and they ensure always higher security of funds and investments.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The broker is really very important factor in Forex trading and to lead a high profitable and secured trading life without a good trading broker we can’t think our existence. Before start our Forex trading we should find a reliable and regulated broker such as FXdirects. This broker is very liquid and also regulated from Securities and Investments Commissions. Like other common brokers they don’t behave. But build higher security in their platform.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

As a professional trader I could not recommend at any kinds of brokers which I have not used or verified. Because there are almost thousands online broker in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. My trading career, I am willing to rate LQDFX that I have been using from my first day of trading due to a wide range of trading technologies. And this STP Execution trading platform for all time makes sure security of funds at any kinds of investments. So, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I think any great broker will dependably bolster traders in their developed as opposed to fleeing and for the most part training and experience missing from the table is the thing that prompts losses, so when we pick up these things well, we will naturally expand our opportunity to succeed and with XeroMarkets, it is a considerable measure simpler with having free demo account office in addition to incredible tips and aides that aides a considerable amount. The base introductory deposit of the broker is just 10$.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Actually, I am not willing to trade with the broker which always ensures any kinds of bonus offer. Because all are scams and due to many restrictions these kinds of bonuses cannot use at all in a proper way. Without any kinds of bonus offer my trading life is very much comfortable with LQDFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading strategies by providing lowest trading spreads with as well as minimum margin requirements. So, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable and from here I can use my any trading strategies.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Getting right broker to work with is so much important and without that it’s almost next to impossible to succeed. I find this so very easy thanks to FreshForex and their brilliant benefits. It’s highly security with regulation and is in the industry for past 13 years now. With them one can trade anything and everything from Forex to Crypto, which makes it so pleasant to work with.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In this market place first of all we the traders have to choose the right platform that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping should choose the platform that allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper now I am comfortable with LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, from here I am able to use any trading approaches including lowest trading spreads. that’s why, I feel comfortable for all time when trading.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

If you want to earn money from the forex market then you should gain proper knowledge first. Reliable broekr, strong knowledge, proper guidance are the most important thing to earn money from the forex market. My broker Forex4you is a very reliable broker. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. I would easily suggest this broker if anyone looking for a reliable one.

Thread Information