Thread: what is your leverage when trading ?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default what is your leverage when trading ?

In Fx trading leverage is an important financial tool from all trading instruments which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. Practically leverage allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments. For avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my STP trading platform LQDFX. Actually before trading with high leverage we the traders first of all have to know how to manage risk accurately.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Leverage is one kind of loan provided by broker by which one can exceed ones initial capital. If the leverage remain high then it is helpful from trader’s sight. By considering both merits and demerits Trade12 offers different types of leverage amount according to types of accounts. That’s why traders cannot afford to trade with high lot with their small capital. Trade12 is offering the flexible high leverage up to 1:400.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Well, I have selected my trading leverage feature according to my previous trading strategy! In addition, till now I am using 1:1000 trading leverage because I am working with the same trading strategy! Yes, ECN broker trade-24.com provides me such a big trading leverage, and I use standard trading lot when I am sure about my entry quality! I have no plan to change this leverage ratio in near future!

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I don't much overplay this since high leverage infers high peril. If you think a broker with high leverage is a not too bad you are living in a senseless circumstance. Leverage is truly a two edge sword. The more leverage you risk everything you invite for your account. I am a binary options trader. For my trading I like lxmarkets.com ! This broker has appealing payout rate with fast portion.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I don't much exaggerate this since high leverage gathers high risk. In the event that you think a broker with high leverage is a not all that terrible you are living in a silly condition. Leverage is really a two edge sword. The more leverage you chance all that you welcome for your account. I am a binary options trader. For my trading I like lxmarkets! This broker has engaging payout rate with quick bit.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Since, at least during the past decade, the major carry trade pairs such as USD/TRY, NZD/JPY, GBP/CHF etc. I am trading with the regulated and well-known broker Bprimes and use those carry trade pairs. With this broker I am earning profits. We should remember that the carry trade is a directional bet. The trader basically forms his opinion, and acts in accordance, without giving much attention to the aspects of hedging or diversification.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I have the highest leverage while trading in Forex market that is 1:1000 from my credible broker Forex4you. This is a highly regulated and solid broker in this difficult market place who allow best trading facilities which help their traders to earn good sum of money. Now I can make good amount of money within a small time by using the higher trading leverage. I am also using advance risk management system.

Thread Information