Thread: Trading without strategy is suicide like.

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Trading without strategy is suicide like.

In a business as high profile as Forex, it is just not possible for anyone to work right without having a quality strategy. And you don’t create a good strategy without planning right. If we do go ahead without strategy then we are going towards committing a suicide. I go with doing everything nicely thanks to broker like FreshForex, with exemplary features available especially the Rebate Program, which not just gives one comfort but also the confidence to work nicely.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Even many professional traders end up having transgressions after years and years of very successful careers. It takes just one incident where something starts to get away from them. I have no good control over these and trading with BPRIMES. How is it possible to break the patterns that lead to a more emotional account drawdown? Is it possible to develop self-control? There are the areas that every trader will continually have to wrestle with.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Earning money is easier for a trader I he starts trading with enough trading knowledge and expertise of trading. Without these things you can never run a healthy Forex business very easily and after some time you will face loss. To get rid of this I join in Forex4you trading platform because they arrange free educational sessions to their traders. I fulfill my educational requirements from their free seminar classes.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Advice is a common thing in our society but it has no application. We have to apply those earned advice on demo account first and thus we can develop a better technique for us. We can view posts on forums because they are of vital source of knowledge. Eurotrader uses smart bridge technology so you face no technical problem while trading.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Those who want high security of funding find it little difficult to choose the right trading broker because only a few brokers are secure. Eurotrader is a regulated broker and offers high security of funding to traders. Their trading platform is free of dealing desk, slippage.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

My experience with LQDFX just awesome. I have been using this STP trading platform from my first day of trading due to secure trading environment. Actually this trading platform for all time ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, from here I can use my any trading techniques including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Peace of mind is needed for better trading because upset mind fails to analyze the market properly. Start trading with a regulated broker for enjoying your trades. FXOpulence allows multiple payment solutions and charge narrow trading spread to traders.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Personally, I am not in favor of EA trading and that’s why I always discourage traders to do it because I saw many traders doing that but ultimately, they became unsuccessful. FXOpulence broker doesn’t put any restriction on any type of trading styles and they also allow all necessary payment solutions.

Thread Information