Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default BitcoChain Limited - Bitochain.io, 10% - 15% DAILY FOREVER

I'm not admin !!!

https://bitochain.io/

Investment Plans: 10% to 15% Daily Forever

Min Spend - 0.002 BTC

Min Withdrawal - 0.0005 BTC

Payment Processors - PerfectMoney, BitCoin, LiteCoin, Ethereum & BitCoin Cash

Referral Commission - 3 Levels - 7%, 3% & 1%

Withdrawal Type - Instant

About Us:

BitoChain today is continuously growing financial entity which comprises a series of financial subsidiaries keeping a cutting edge position of our business.

BitoChain.io is an online cryptocurrency trading and investment platform that has been registered in United Kingdom. Previously several years we provided lucrative investment services to private clients and have honed our knowledge of how to do business with a small attracted capital. With emerging of international payment methods and the development of electronic currencies, the company expanded the area of activity and focused on a new direction - cryptocurrency trading and investment with other top cryptocurrencies.

BitoChain was founded by a group of skilled analysts and experienced traders to create a secure and highly profitable investment opportunities and developed crypto investment strategy to provide the highest returns for our investors. They utilize automated trading strategies to take advantage of small, predictable price movements that enable us to earn consistent profits. The risk-free investments are provided at the high technological level when intellectual programs don't allow taking place to the transaction having possible drawdown.

Today, BitoChain Investments is pleased to offer the best cooperation scheme for anyone, regardless of the level of knowledge and understanding of trading processes. We believe in growing your capital the fastest and safest way. Every customer of our program can use practically any amount in order to receive regular investment income, and this is very easy to do! The main goal of our work is the safety of funds, and only the following our task is to make high profits.

Our Mission

Our mission is to provide dedicatedly exceptional investment management services by forming partnerships built on trust, understanding, and thoughtful advice.

We established our firm on one overriding principle: to provide the highest level of investment advice in the best interest of our clients, always placing the client first. The firm allocates the time necessary to customize its proposed solutions in order to pursue each client's goals with intelligence and rigor.

Our Vision

Our Vision is simple. Cryptocurrency is the future and people want to earn big profits with safe returns. We want to build the world’s biggest online investment platform and we commit maximum earning opportunity for all our clients.

We also envision to be safest trading & investment platform that people around world of any industry go down the line with BitoChain making our every customer rich by every passing second.

Plans Details:

10% Daily Forever
    Minimum Deposit: 0.002 BTC
    Maximum Deposit: 1.99 BTC

12% Daily Forever
    Minimum Deposit: 2 BTC
    Maximum Deposit: 4.99 BTC

15% Daily Forever
    Minimum Deposit: 5 BTC
    Maximum Deposit: No Limit
    Playing for supper.
    For detailed Review & Updates follow my telegram channel - https://t.me/ReviewAndUpdates

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I invested in here a total of 0.1 btc
    The plans here gives out 10% to 15% daily and is a high ROI project
    I was also paid instant withdrawal from the project and it feels great :)

NEW Deposit batch -

0.2 BTC
    2019-05-02 13:10:46
    8e4d2a08cf727aeffcddabccab4058150a89bc9f2d0be476f5 b691845d828842

Payment batch -

0.02 BTC
    2019-05-03 17:24:02
    d83cf0fcd3f1cb044dd223e63916be130ecf08743517142d2c 4ed935b79f352a

0.02 BTC
    2019-05-04 17:43:52
    f53a81efc80a9ece251473dc7466e581d8490127a5edc2eb20 bddac920b585ab

Playing for supper.
    For detailed Review & Updates follow my telegram channel - https://t.me/ReviewAndUpdates

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Super Moderator
    Posts Per Day
    Blog Entries

Not paying anymore.

Do not spend here.

Protect yourself staying away of this scam site!

=========

Больше не платить.

Не проводите здесь.

Защитите себя от этого сайта мошенничества!

Thread Information