Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More about Scalping

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default More about Scalping

I am a professional scalper in Fx trading. That’s why for using my trading approach in a proper way with making profit I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads. For that reason there is no way for me to trade with a lowest spreads broker. By the way I am very lucky to choose TempleFX which is real ECN platform and always make sure lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much profitable.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is a trading strategy that attempts to make many profits on small price changes. Scalping utilized larger position sizes for smaller price gains in the smallest period of holding time. The holding times can vary from seconds to minutes, and in some cases up to several hours. Scalping is not suitable for all kind of traders. I am a scalper and for me trade24 is the best place for scalping.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, that’s why for making profit with consistency we the traders have to depend on our trading style that we select according to our trading experience, now I am with LQDFX from where I can use all trading style including lowest trading spreads with scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, I always feel comfortable when using any trading style practically.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is a trading style specializing in taking profits on small price changes, generally soon after a trade entered and has become profitable. It requires a trader to have a strict exit strategy because one large loss could eliminate the many small gains that the trader has worked to obtain. As a scalper I am using short time strategy with Trade12 broker, more reliable and active broker all the time.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I am a scalper and I always look for best conditions to help my trading and my strategy to perform. I am with AGEA broker since last 6 months and I can clearly state that they are best for scalping and all kind of trades a trader can do in the market. Maximum broker out there does not support scalp or provide some sort of conditions which hurts the scalpers trading strategy but my broker is 10 out of 10.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

From my first day of trading I am extremely dependable on scalping strategy that brings me profit in a short time. And for using this trading approach in a proper way now I am with LQDFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping with other trading techniques. So, I always feel secure and comfortable when scalping practically.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

To make many profits on small price changes you can attempt scalping as a trading strategy. Holding time for smallest period scalping can make larger position sizes. The time takes very short even its start from seconds to minutes. Some time it takes several hours. For scalping I am using the platform of FXPremax. Because not all broker can execute scalping. My broker is perfect for scalping because they have true STP executed platform.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is most poplar trading strategy. Trader uses it for shot time period. They take profit form couple of pips like 5 or 10 pips. Scalper should a broker to trade. This kind of trading strategy is not allowed by all kind of broker. I am scalper. That’s why I selected a non dealing desk ECN broker called CapitalsTrade. It has regulation and licensed in Forex market. It is the best scalping broker.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Low spreads is good for scalping. Low spreads broker is the best as they have most lessened spreads. Their spreads don't change much. They remain in each functional sense undaunted. An unpleasant can hit your stop catastrophe by growing the spreads purposefully. In any case, never propose scalping for new traders. For scalping you require astoundingly strong viewpoint. I am a binary options trader at MaximusFx. It is one of the best options brokers. Believe it helps you.
    TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
    http://en.maximusfx.com/

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Professionalism at forex and scalping both are two opposite points. Those traders who are professional would not waste his time on few pips. In scalping strategy you have to put a lot of time and effort and in the reply you will get only some pips. So as professional I would suggest you to shift into long term trading. I do long term trading with AAFX who offers me best deals for long term. It gives me 2000:1 leverage and wide range trading facility.

Thread Information