Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Broker Discussion

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Broker Discussion

In Fx trading there are many things that we have to check when choosing a broker, from all trading elements spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. As a scalper I am extremely dependable on lowest trading spreads for using this trading approach in a proper way. That’s why I am with now TempleFX due to their narrowest trading spreads including minimum margin requirements. So, my trading life is very much profitable by scalping that brings profit instantly.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In my career I suffered much with several brokers. All trading brokers have not the proper trading environment. Somehow at last I got a real trading broker. Luckily I found that broker which is blessed with all opportunities a brokers needs to have. Trade12 is really an affluent broker. I invested a lot of money on this broker without any doubt because they provide to security level. That’s why my capital is safe here. They have high leverage like 1:400, low spread, quick execution, no set up fees and initial deposit bonus.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Broker is an important factor in forex trading. Now a days this forex business is very popular and there are thousands of unique broker. Most of them are scams and new traders get scammed by them. You should check so many things before you choose your broker. I can suggest for you trade24 broker which is enough reliable for trading and they are capable to fulfill your all kind of trading needs.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

From my first day of trading I have been using scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time. And for using this trading policy in a proper way I have chosen TempleFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and always ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is really comfortable when scalping. For that reason now my trading life became profitable.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I think all person who started forex trading did not go through the tough situation like broker selection. I also suffered for this for long time. But checking few things can solve this issue easily. While choosing a broker a trader must check different trading elements for trading like spreads, leverage etc. also have to check the security of trader fund which they invest with a broker. ECNCAPITAL.COM is the best broker for lowest trading spreads with minimum margin requirements.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I am not willing to trade with any kinds of bonus offer, because I have seen according to my trading experience the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. by the way, now I am comfortable with LQDFX which for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments . And they also ensure a wide range of trading technologies. So, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I have been trading with an ECN broker called trade-24.com. It’s a social broker. For it’s sociality a trader who has not enough knowledge regarding Forex can enjoy trading according to the expert traders. It’s a big facility to the neophyte traders. The broker is suitable for both long time and short time trading. As a result I am running my scalping successfully with this broker.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In Fx trading I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders fall a great loss by taking high leverage and they consider high leverage at much risks. But I don’t consider high leverage at any risk, if there is any risk it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. So, before trading with high leverage we the traders first of all have to know how to manage risk. Actually leverage allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Regulated trading broker are worldwide accepted. That’s why many brokers in the market claim them as a regulated trading broker which is not actually true. Forex trading is the business of currency exchanging of different countries. For to do safe and secured forex trading trader need a broker. I am using AGEA broker for long time and they established their trust by their work. I can assure you that you will love this broker.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

To make your career in Forex trading and live easy and simple trading like I would recommend you to deal with FreshForex. They are safe to trade with, you guys don't need to hesitate before creating an account on their platform. I can say this because I am using their Classic MT4 account which contains 101% tradable bonus. I can say for every trader it is indeed great opportunity if you can really use your bonus money for your trades. Also, it is making my trading ability and confidence more and more.

Thread Information