Thread: new Forex trader

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default new Forex trader

I have seen according to my trading experience the traders who are particularly new Forex trader or part timer always try to depend on scalping approach that brings profit in a short time. scalping brings profit very rapidly but this approach make them loser ultimately because it contains huge risk.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Basically, scalping is a day trading option in forex. The traders who are a move for very short profit and move very fast prefer scalping. A regulated trading platform is essential for scalping. That’s why I prefer BPRIMES a regulated trading broker for my forex trading. Generally, the trader selects their trading strategy according to their experience or according to which style they are comfortable to do forex trading. I am comfortable with scalping.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Those traders who want to do scalping need a platform. Basically scalping is for those kinds of traders who wants to earn money quickly. Without a regulated broker, you can not do scalping. I prefer Forex4you as a broker for scalping. They are very innovative. They always help their traders to make money easily and quickly from this risky market. I am currently trading with them. They always help me to make profit from this market.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be sued, if you love scalping , should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Education is must for forex trading. without any knowledge it is very risky to invest in forex market. besides traders have faced a lot obstacles during trade. trader can get education by opening a demo account, where he can trade without any risk. I am also using a demo account of TP Global FX to know about the forex market. It helps me to gain knowledge about forex.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

You must need to learn of Forex trading if you want to make a good profit and if you want to make a simple trading career easily. There is no chance of trading with any short-cut way. The trading strategy you should choose carefully as per your trading needs. Forex4you is a commercial broker which is very popular for providing different and effective training of Forex learning. I have learned from the webinar class.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A scam and unregulated broker make things even worse. So, traders should try their best to bring things in their favor.Eurotrader is a broker out of scam and allows traders with a 111% deposit bonus. The broker is highly regulated and provides traders a whopping 111% deposit bonus.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Investing in Forex isn’t risky as long as we don’t enlarge our trading risk. Definitely, we have to sharpen our knowledge if we don’t have it sufficiently. You can follow the free educational program provided by Eurotrader trader to strengthen your basics.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

New traders should not do scalping since this is highly risky. Yes, they can do price action analysis trading on FreshForex broker cause every pair always follows a specific price movement graph.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To increase comprehension and understanding of the market merging with the data analysis, sentiment analysis is needed. Reduction in the number of trading losses will be possible if traders can trade based on trading strategies. FXOpulence allows all types of trading strategies on their trading platform.

Thread Information