Thread: Make money is not a trading plan.

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Make money is not a trading plan.

Remember, for a forex trader, make money is not a trading plan. A trading plan is a blueprint for trading success, it spells out what you see your edge as being, if you do not have an edge, you do not have a plan, and likely you will wind up a statistic which specifically the part of the 95% of new traders that lose and quit. Being with the good broker like TryMarkets can give you the right guidance of forex trading.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading is so much complicated to every trader. There are many things to maintain for a successful trade. A good analysis should be needed to have a good better signal. We should trade with a right entry. To build a nice plan is the condition to do any business. It is the key point of becoming success. I have the lowest transaction cost as well as low spread that’s why from my each and every trade I can carry a better profit with Trade12.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

The main objective you ought to have is to trade your account to learn, not to profit. Learn as much as you can with the goal that you don't lose your cash, prompting speedier and longer-term achievement. In case you're a beginner trader who is quite recently beginning, it is savvy to not hope to profit or a "pay" from trading. I am a binary options trader. For my trading platform I have chosen lxmarkets broker

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Therefore, it is very important for us help you to develop into a successful trader. If you have any questions search in google. And join with the broker like Bprimes. I am using this broker since 2 years and doing good with them. The most reliable broker in forex market. Take your time and read through all about forex trading basics. You will find very valuable information that can help you with your trading.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Earning money is the ultimate objective. But if a trader thinks that mere currency trading can ensure him success, then most probably he is not right. A trader should try to craft his trading movements under one umbrella which can help him to attain his trading objectives in the most systematic way in terms of his trading and financial needs. And yes, understanding your trading needs can help you in this regard.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex is an online currency exchange market worldwide. Forex is an investment market. Without investment you can only use one demo account. In the demo account all functions are the same as in the real account except for withdrawal and deposit. I came to the forex market with the TP Global FX demo account without investing. But I can't withdraw my profit because I didn't invest. After 3 months of practice, I opened a real account with a $100 deposit. After a couple of successful trades, I took out $50 in profit.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To every trader Forex trading is so complicated. To maintain for a successful trade there are many things. To have a good better signal a good analysis should be needed. With a right entry we should trade. With my broker Forex4you from every trade I can carry a better profit as I have the lowest transaction cost as well as narrow trading spread from 0 pips. A good trading plan is much supportive to make good trading.

Thread Information