Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scalping and Broker

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Scalping and Broker

From all trading strategies scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy that brings profit in a short time. But I have seen according to my trading experience in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping don’t allow by and large trading broker in their platforms. By the way I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, I feel comfortable at all times when scalping.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex scalping is a popular method involving the quick and liquidation of positions. The popularity of scalping is born of its perceived safety as a trading strategy. Scalping demands a lot more attention from the trader in comparison to other styles such as swing-trading or trend following. It can be demanding and time-consuming for those who are not full-time traders. I got best support from trade24 broker while scalping. Their spreads are very low.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is like high action thriller movies that can keep on the edge of your seat. And its brings profit very rapidly. That’s why we the traders are extremely dependable on this trading approach. But in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions in any trading platforms.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In my full trading career I mostly prefer short time trading. I enjoy it more for some specific reason. Not much time is needed for trading like scalping. A strong analysis should not be needed to trade like scalping. I can run another task besides scalping. But long time trading takes more time in making a trade profitable. Besides I have the most trading facilities as a scalper from Trade12.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I am a trader of AGEA having lowest trading spread in most of their pairs, no dealing desk, reqoutes and slippage problem, all time active customer support, high security level, automatic execution. They provide secure trading environment for trading with a wide range of trading technologies. They are the one who gave me the opportunity to open an account with free of cost also they rewarded me $5 for account opening.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Involving the quick and liquidation of positions, forex scalping method is popular for. Its popularity is increasing for the perceived safety as a trading strategy. Comparing to other trading style scalping needs more attention from the trader. Basically scalping is for full time trader. Because part time broker aren’t able to focus on the market more clearly like full timer. I am a full time scalper of FXPremax. I like their unlimited amount of open positions.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Learning in forex is also not so much difficult if you can get basic forex education from your broker as I got from BPRIMES. I always giving importance to gain knowledge that is why I can understand everything clearly what I am doing with my trades. They provide the best education in the financial markets which improves skills so that you can trade more effectively by keeping the risks quite managed.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Choosing a right broker is a big deal nowadays. Because there are almost thousands online broker are available in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. We the traders have to choose the broker which always ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments , lowest trading spreads , minimum margin requirements and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex broker playing an important and vital role in forex trading for forex trader. Because forex broker is compulsory for forex trading. Without them forex trader can’t perform their trades because forex broker provides account, trading platform, software and other necessary tools like flexible leverage and currency pairs to trade with. A forex trader necessity completely fulfills by a forex broker. But, your broker must be regulated and transparent like FXLinked. They offer tight spreads to all our clients, irrespective of their account types and trade sizes. They recognise the fact that corporate tight spreads should be offered to their clients so they can trade without any high prices. client satisfaction is the reason why they give great importance to their execution quality.
    Last edited by Angel Adams; 2019-05-05 at 02:46 AM.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

My broker is AAFX. It is one of the best brokers for scalping. One reason is it gives ultra low spreads beginning from 0.0 pip. From the most punctual beginning stage of my trading calling I supported scalping as my trading system. I persevered through a ton with different brokers when I was endeavoring to do scalp. After each one of the fights with my advantage making I finally got my broker and I am particularly appreciative for the broker to be like this. I genuinely welcome them as their essential concern I adored is most decreased spreads in all genuine currency pairs.

Thread Information