Thread: Be greedy sometimes

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Be greedy sometimes

Whenever I see any post about greed in this forum I read that instantly. Almost 99% post says greed is not good for the trading; we should not be greedy etc. But for me greed is definitely good for forex trading. If you don’t have enough desire to make money form this business forex is not for you my friend. And we all know nothing can be achievable if you don’t have enough desire for it.
    I think it is ok if you become greedy sometimes in this market, because sometimes you need to take a leap of risk without 100% confirmation in trading. At that time no strategy will help you to take that risk, only your greed of making money will.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A new trader cannot verify one broker from the thousands of broker around the world. As a trader, I am very comfortable with FXdirects. This broker is a regulated trading broker and does not restrict any kind of trading techniques. You can also get the lowest trading spreads facility from them. If you wanted to get maximal result in your forex business you must have good trading knowledge. Besides this, you have to select a good broker as a perfect platform.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If you are thinking to start trading in forex, you should know some basic rules. Everyone enters into the market to make profit. Without learning about forex, you can not make profit either. You can learn about forex from many ways. You can learn from the professional traders. You can also open a demo account. It will help you to learn all about forex practically. When I was starting forex trading, I also learned the basics from the demo account of Forex4you. They are very supportive and by their demo account it is very easy to learn forex trading.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Greed is the most dangerous emotion for trading. Most of the traders lose money just because of this greed. And there are s trader who is mistaken greed as hope. Greed is when you have no trading plan. You trade all day long. After a profitable trade, you open another trade in the hope of making money. But we should control our greed if we want to stay in the market and make profit for long. I am trading with Eurotrader broker that has over 100 trading instruments. You can choose your best from here.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

We all know that forex is a risky market. One mistake can make you poor from the rich. So, there is no place to make a mistake. Many traders lose their money because of their emotions. Taking decisions emotionally can put you in danger. If you can control your emotion you can make huge money from this market. I am trading with TP Global FX. I always focus on earning money. My broker helps me to make the right decision while I am trading,. I never take any decisions emotionally. Because I know that emotion can put me in danger.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

We hardly realize the importance of using leverage in our trading. Eurotrader offers traders a fair amount of leverage so traders can earn maximum profit. The broker offers you different types of accounts so you can choose any of them according to your preference.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A trader should know the criteria how to choose the right trading broker. Because, when a trader knows these criteria, he is less likely to get deceived.As a reliable trading broker, I can suggest you Eurotrader, which allows you with narrow trading spread and high leverage.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Some traders think Forex cannot be a career just because it doesn’t give traders consistent profit. But this logic isn’t accurate because no business gives traders consistent profit. Eurotrader provides traders with a reliable trading environment so traders can freely trade here.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Don’t be greedy in trading because it will destroy your trading career. Profit is always inspiring and contrarily losses are discouraging. Majority of the traders don’t know the exact way of trading and that’s why they try but can’t recover from that situation. Eurotrader provides all necessary supports for trading.

Thread Information