Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ATIROX BROKER - atirox.com

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Chat Vert Icon ATIROX BROKER - atirox.com

We are offering a PAMM System where you can invest in qualified account managers to do the trading for you. This system is good for amateur traders. If you want to know more about this, please visit: https://atirox.com/pamm-system/

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Our Traders Promotion Contest is underway! Join now for a chance to win:

▶Motorcycle Honda CB650F
    ▶iMac
    ▶Laptop Asus ZenBook Pro
    ▶iPhone Xs
    ▶Cash Prizes

Register here: https://atirox.com/traders-promotion/

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Support your margin by availing our Prime Bonus $1,800! Open an account with us and deposit at least $100 to get yout $1,800 bonus! Get it here: https://atirox.com/prime-bonus/

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Dear clients,

Another stage of our Chasing Mavericks contest has ended! We are thrilled to announce the winners for the month of June! Here are the participants who had the highest trading balance in their DEMO accounts after a month of trading:

1. Hongmei Xu – China – $389 142.89
    2. Mohd faiz Ab aziz – Malaysia – $341 629.12
    3. ATHANASIUS SUMARSANTO – Indonesia – $229 026.77

The winners will receive their prizes today and can take part in the next stage of the competition already. To those who haven’t joined yet, register now to win up to $1,250 real cash! See you at the top!
    Register here: https://atirox.com/chasing-mavericks-forex-contest/

Sincerely,
    Atirox team

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

"It is highly important for the small scale trader to pick up a regulated and appropriate broker for him. We can make better use of market circumstance when we can select a suitable broker for him. And thereby I have selected my trading platform according to my trading requirements. I have been working with a regulated broker ForexChief as it is ensuring me easier transaction facilities, lower commission rate, narrowest spread and complete capital security. I have been enjoying complete expert assistance from a team of professional any time via e-mail, telephone or webinars.
    I am receiving free market analysis and free education from this broker which is allowing me easier entrée to the market by ensuring effective trading decisions.
    "

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Calling all our partners!

Win a Honda CRV 2018 or iMac at our IB Contest! Deposit the required amount, and trade the minimum number of lots to win! Learn more here: https://atirox.com/ib-contest/

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

There has been a debate over which type of analysis is better --- fundamental or technical?

As you all know, fundamental analysis involves evaluating the economic well-being of an entity, while technical analysis is all about recognizing patterns on a price chart.

Some traders are into fundamental analysis, while some are into technical analysis.

Both have their pluses and minuses, and it is you who can answer which one is actually better. Your goal as a trader is to make the best trades. If it comes through your fundamental analysis, then good. If it comes from analyzing patterns and graphs, then good for you as well.

There is no strategy or system that give you 100% accurate results. Just stick to the one that works best for you.
    photo_2019-07-17_23-21-09.jpg

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I request for all, please don’t recommend at any broker without using practically. Because lots of trading broker are available in this market place and most of them are found to be scams, I have been using LQDFX from my first day of trading that I can rate due to their wide range of trading technologies. They always ensures superior execution for trading comfortably , lowest trading spreads for using any trading techniques , flexible trading leverage , security of funds, easy withdrawal system , active customer servicers and much more, that’s why my trading life is very much comfortable.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

The results of our demo contest "Chasing Mavericks" for July are here!

As another stage of “Chasing Mavericks” contest has ended, we are thrilled to announce the winners! Here are the participants who had the highest trading balance in their demo accounts after a month of trading:

1. usman khan – Pakistan – $879 826.99

2. Amput – Malaysia – $109 915.01

3. Jefry – Indonesia – $104 260.93

The winners will be awarded prizes today and can take part in the next stage of the competition already. You too can get the $1,250 top cash prize!

Register here now: https://atirox.com/chasing-mavericks-forex-contest/

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Actually choosing a broker is very much difficult task from all , because there are lots of trading brokers in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. We the traders have to choose the broker which for all time make sure secure environment for trading , actually In FX trading only real regulated trading platform for all time ensures security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.

Thread Information