Thread: Initial move.

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Initial move.

Many traders make an initial move of their stop to breakeven once a hundred pips or so have been achieved. Moving the stop even further toward the present spot rate will further protect gains once a trade becomes even more profitable. In addition, trailing stops allow you to follow trends as they unfold for maximum profitability instead. I am with TryMarkets and I use this risk management system to mitigate my risk.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

No doubt, trailing stop is very helpful way of blocking profit in the running trade position! But, my trading strategy doesn’t allow to use trailing stop directly! But till now I use this trading tool when I get 200+ pips in a trade! Besides, I set my SL and TP levels according to the daily market analysis of trade-24.com broker! Yes, they provide professional market analysis in everyday but no fee!

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Any scientific systems or any strategy which is based on complex algorithms. These methods do not work. You also have to decide how much time you have to spend on your trading. I am spending good time with my broker Bprimes and using simple strategies. Methods which do work are simple strategies based around trading probabilities and you have to decide, if you are going to use a system with fixed rules and generate your own trading signals manually.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex is really a complicated trading platform. We can't just expect to get into this business and start earning large amounts of profit. To survive in this market, a trader must train harder in demos and real accounts. I have been working here for 1 year; I am still using the TP Global FX demo account in my trading every day to understand the current market conditions. All dealers should do it.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

It can be significant for a foreign currency exchange trader to adopt proper risk management which can lessen your trading risks and even can ensure higher profit. For this reason, usage of various pending orders, trail stop, stop loss, etc. can help you to achieve a balance between your risks and return. But a trader must think of efficient use of these orders other than the whole table may turn into greater losses.
    Last edited by Garett Sim; 2018-12-16 at 09:23 AM.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A complicated trading platform Forex trading is really. Just start this business and earning money that is traders demand but reality is before investing money try to understand market demand and to know Forex trading. To earn good money I select Forex4you the most professional and regulated trading broker. They allow best educative platform, lower spread, timely and orderly trade execution, MT4 trading platform, wide range of deposit bonus, smart bridge of technology etc.

Thread Information