Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you like Bonus Offer ?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Do you like Bonus Offer ?

I am not willing to trade with any kinds of bonus offer, because the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. by the way , now I am comfortable with TempleFX due to their security of funds, superior execution, lowest trading spreads , low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services and much more real trading facilities. and they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Administrators
    Posts Per Day
    Blog Entries

bonus not good in hyip but i don't know about binary....

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Bonus offers doesn’t attract me. I am more interested in the leverage facility in trading. Traders has to know the leverage. From my experience, leverage is expressed by the ratio and it is on the base of margin requirements by its broker. By the help of leverage you can earn unlimited profit from trading business. You will get high volume of leverage if you able to maintain minimum 2% margin in your trading account. My broker ECNCAPITAL.COM is leverage facility provider.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

No I don't take bonus. Bonus is not that much objective however welcome bonus or no store bonus may be key for learner. With 'no store bonus or welcome bonus a pre-grown-up trader can experience veritable trading establishment. In any case, store bonus has no use by any change of past what many would consider possible. I am a binary options trader. For my trading platform, I like lxmarkets ! It is a key regulated options broker in the market. It has arranged options groupings to trade.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Of course I am! Basically, my initial trading balance wasn’t healthy enough, so I was looking for a reliable bonus service but I see, maximum ECN Forex brokers are not active on this program! Then luckily I found 100% welcome bonus offer from ECN broker trade-24.com! Even, this transparent Forex broker is also active on high trading leverage program, so now I can use standard trading lot size in my trading even though my trading equity is below 2K.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

While large financial and commercial institutions might dominate other markets, the size and decentralized nature of the forex market makes it more difficult to manipulate. Even the central banks of large nations usually do not have the capital to influence forex markets directly. I am with Bprimes to trade here. Forex trading occurs around the globe in countless locations, and not in centralized exchanges such as are used for futures and equities trading.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading never depends on luck. Profit is to be made by applying proper knowledge in trading. If a trader joins trading without learning, there can be many kinds of problems. You have to trade with patience and practice a lot. There is a lot of research to be done to develop Skrill. Discipline is a key part of trading. Consistent profit is not possible without trading discipline. So if you want to succeed in Forex, you have to combine many strategies. I am currently trading with Forex4you. They are a very reliable broker. They always help me make my decisions and also help me to make plans. I can make money from this market consistently because of their lucrative services and 24/7 support.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Most of the new trader start trading with the hope of gaining millions of dollars overnight. They think that forex is a money machine if you put in that machine it will generate continues money. But in realty its opposite. Most of trader lost more money than they gain. Without proper knowledge and skill making continues profit is quite impossible. That why I first start trading in demo account then invest with TP Global FX.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Every traders want to make profit from the forex market. Making profit is not easy at all. Those who has enough knowledge about the market and the trade can make profit. Sometimes broker can be helpful to make profit. I always trade with Forex4you. It helps me to take decision about trading. By help of this making profit is little bit easier for me.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If you want to trade in forex, learning is essential. Trading in forex is not an easy task. If you don't get prepared yourself for the market, you will face a huge loss. So it is essential to get knowledge about forex trading. You need to choose a good broker which can help you to get knowledge about forex. I choose Tpglobalfx for my trading because they are trustable and secured. They help me to learn about forex trading. I can easily take my decision with the help of them.

Thread Information